Guru Club ‑ Ambassador Reviews

Guru Club ‑ Ambassador Reviews

by Guru.Club llc

Tired of advertising? Turn shoppers into Instagram ambassadors

Rev Cosmetics

My team and I went on a hunt to find a fun way to give cash back to our loyal customers. Then we found Shop Guru. They provide you with everything to launch the program and so helpful to what I need. Can't wait to grow my brand w/ you guys

November 9, 2020

Hi Rev Cosmetics, thanks for your kind words! We are working hard to ensure that every brand and shopper has a positive experience with Guru Club. We look forward to continuing to work with you towards better brand awareness, sales, and more.

ÈSSE Water

Absolutely love this app. I wish I would have discovered it a long time ago. The customer service is amazing and the analytics and back end are well worth the monthly spend.

November 9, 2020

Hi Ésse Water, thank you for sharing your experience! We are proud to be able to unite brands and shoppers in a way that builds brand loyalty and benefits all. We hope you continue to score growth, sales, and more as part of Guru Club.

Loco Coffee

Guru Club is a win win. It allows our customers to easily share the product with others, get cashback, and spread brand awareness for us. It is super easy to implement, easy for customers to use, and we continue to see conversions

October 22, 2020

Hi Loco Coffee, thanks for your kind words! We are working hard to ensure that every brand and shopper has a positive experience with Guru Club. We look forward to continuing to work with you towards better brand awareness, sales, and more.

Nerida Masks

NERIDA MASKS

We just recently started working with Guru club and our experience with them has been nothing but A+. Great customer service and awesome company that helps businesses grow their brand through real customer to customer marketing. I will reccomened guru club for anyone any business looking to grow their brand organically, while working with a genuine, incredible group of people!

September 22, 2020

Hi Nerida Masks, thank you for sharing your experience! We are proud to be able to unite brands and shoppers in a way that builds brand loyalty and benefits all. We hope you continue to score growth, sales, and more as part of Guru Club.

RuK Backpacks

We have just recently began to work with Guru Club and have been so impressed with the customer service. Our business has already seen some conversions since implementing their services. Excited to see how much more they help our business to grow!

August 31, 2020

Hi RuK Backpacks, thanks for your kind words! We are working hard to ensure that every brand and shopper has a positive experience with Guru Club. We look forward to continuing to work with you towards better brand awareness, sales, and more.

SkinRX Clinical Spa

I’m excited to see how Guru can help grow our business. It’s been very easy to implement and allows our real customers to share our products and business to others. Such a smart tool!

August 25, 2020

Hi SkinRX Clinical Spa, thank you for sharing your experience! We are proud to be able to unite brands and shoppers in a way that builds brand loyalty and benefits all. We hope you continue to score growth, sales, and more as part of Guru Club.

ATHLETIX LLC

GREAT TOOL FOR BRANDS AND GREAT FEEDBACK FROM THE THE GURU CLUB ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE APP AND BUILDING YOUR BRAND.

THEY ARE A GREAT RESOURCE FOR BRANDS LIKE MINE AND TRYING TO BUILD A FOLLOWING.

August 10, 2020

Hi Athletix LLC, thanks for your kind words! We are working hard to ensure that every brand and shopper has a positive experience with Guru Club. We look forward to continuing to work with you towards better brand awareness, sales, and more.

Sock Panda

Great Idea! And Smart Customer Service!

Just found this app on the Shopify Store it is exactly what I've been looking for!

Easy way for me to get some REAL photo engagement / reviews on Instagram with little work on my end.

Integration was simple and everything is straightforward. I love that I pay nothing upfront too.

I just wish I thought of this!

August 10, 2020

Hi Sock Panda, thank you for sharing your experience! We are proud to be able to unite brands and shoppers in a way that builds brand loyalty and benefits all. We hope you continue to score growth, sales, and more as part of Guru Club.

SLAM

Fantastic addition to our business. There's simply no replacement or equivalent in the digital marketing toolkit for real social proof. The rebate functionality gives the customer a further incentive to buy from your store; and rebates are MORE than made up for when your customers are posting and tagging your products on Instagram afterwards.

The Guru team themselves are another bright spot for this app; they are engaged, willing and ready to work with their partners, and eager for feedback to continue improving their service.

GuruClub is growing an entirely new sales channel for our store. We're very excited to keep that growth going.

July 24, 2020

Hi SLAM, thanks for your kind words! We are working hard to ensure that every brand and shopper has a positive experience with Guru Club. We look forward to continuing to work with you towards better brand awareness, sales, content, and insights about your brand.

Lyte

We were super intrigued with this ingenious concept and were sold after talking on the phone with Jimmy in just a few minutes. This app is phenomenal.

June 12, 2020

Hi Lyte, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are proud to be able to unite brands and shoppers in a way that builds brand loyalty and empowers both brands and shoppers. We hope you continue to score growth, sales, and more as part of Guru Club.

Previous 1 3 4