Guru Club: Instagram Stories

Guru Club: Instagram Stories

by Guru.Club llc

Drive sales and get your customers to tag you on Instagram

Viking Waffles

Extreme happy to have discovered Guru Club - brilliant way up have customers drive product awareness and increase our sales and for us to give back to our beloved costumers too and create loyalty! the truth is an everyday influencer /customers is the most reliable source of truth with our product -thank you Shop Guru for enabling this! PS- best customer service and help when needed by this team!

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback! We love providing a way for merchants to directly collaborate with their customers in a way that promotes customer loyalty and small business support!

Maddox

Guru club has done WONDERS for my business. We have brought in thousands of dollars from using their micro-influencer program. My biggest praise towards guru club is the trust that it creates for my followers and brands. By allowing my followers with a lower follower count to earn money just for sharing their favorite brands... that is something I have never seen before. Guru club is attentive, trustworthy, and full of next level forward thinkers catering towards the demands of the current media world. I am so grateful for Jimmy and the Guru Club family. Not only for bringing me results, but for believing in my brand. I plan to keep them around for the long haul!

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your detailed feedback! We are excited for the opportunity to help you empower your shoppers to tell your story through customer collaborations on Instagram!

DrinkTru.com

I never write reviews, but these guys deserve it. Unreal customer service and genuinely interested in our brands success. Highly recommended.

February 18, 2021

We appreciate your kind words and honesty! We look forward to helping you empower your customers to support your business through turn-key customer collaborations!

Bottle Caddy

This this add on is a no brainer for any e-commerce brand!! Content is king in the e-commerce world and this app helps you create organic content from real customers. Love the new dashboard that was just added as well. Can't say enough good things about the Guru teams customer service. 10/10 would recommend!

December 15, 2020

Hi Bottle Caddy, thank you for sharing your experience! We are proud to be able to unite brands and shoppers in a way that builds brand loyalty and benefits all. We hope you continue to score growth, sales, and more as part of Guru Club.

Rev Cosmetics

My team and I went on a hunt to find a fun way to give cash back to our loyal customers. Then we found Shop Guru. They provide you with everything to launch the program and so helpful to what I need. Can't wait to grow my brand w/ you guys

November 9, 2020

Hi Rev Cosmetics, thanks for your kind words! We are working hard to ensure that every brand and shopper has a positive experience with Guru Club. We look forward to continuing to work with you towards better brand awareness, sales, and more.

ÈSSE Water

Absolutely love this app. I wish I would have discovered it a long time ago. The customer service is amazing and the analytics and back end are well worth the monthly spend.

November 9, 2020

Hi Ésse Water, thank you for sharing your experience! We are proud to be able to unite brands and shoppers in a way that builds brand loyalty and benefits all. We hope you continue to score growth, sales, and more as part of Guru Club.

Loco Coffee

Guru Club is a win win. It allows our customers to easily share the product with others, get cashback, and spread brand awareness for us. It is super easy to implement, easy for customers to use, and we continue to see conversions

October 22, 2020

Hi Loco Coffee, thanks for your kind words! We are working hard to ensure that every brand and shopper has a positive experience with Guru Club. We look forward to continuing to work with you towards better brand awareness, sales, and more.

Nerida Masks

NERIDA MASKS

We just recently started working with Guru club and our experience with them has been nothing but A+. Great customer service and awesome company that helps businesses grow their brand through real customer to customer marketing. I will reccomened guru club for anyone any business looking to grow their brand organically, while working with a genuine, incredible group of people!

September 22, 2020

Hi Nerida Masks, thank you for sharing your experience! We are proud to be able to unite brands and shoppers in a way that builds brand loyalty and benefits all. We hope you continue to score growth, sales, and more as part of Guru Club.

RuK Backpacks

We have just recently began to work with Guru Club and have been so impressed with the customer service. Our business has already seen some conversions since implementing their services. Excited to see how much more they help our business to grow!

August 31, 2020

Hi RuK Backpacks, thanks for your kind words! We are working hard to ensure that every brand and shopper has a positive experience with Guru Club. We look forward to continuing to work with you towards better brand awareness, sales, and more.

SkinRX Clinical Spa

I’m excited to see how Guru can help grow our business. It’s been very easy to implement and allows our real customers to share our products and business to others. Such a smart tool!

August 25, 2020

Hi SkinRX Clinical Spa, thank you for sharing your experience! We are proud to be able to unite brands and shoppers in a way that builds brand loyalty and benefits all. We hope you continue to score growth, sales, and more as part of Guru Club.

Previous 1 3 4