Calificación general
4,4
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de diciembre de 2023

The GV Gift Card app has been working great, and the Govalos Support team provided daily updates and responses while troubleshooting a minor issue (which ended up being a missed setting in Shopify, not the GV Gift Card app).

The free-trial period helped us work through setup and realize that we needed to upgrade to Premium to customize the gift cards and buyer experiences. We haven't tried other gift card apps, because we haven't needed another gift card app. Thanks!

Ruby Mountain Goods
8 días usando la aplicación
1 de agosto de 2023

So far this app has worked just the way I want it to. Will continue to trial it out with customers and see outcome. Support has been exceptional though regardless any questions have been answered quickly.

Lokk Stokk & Apparel
21 días usando la aplicación
25 de diciembre de 2022

Incredible customer service.
Big shoutout to Ryan for helping us get set up correctly. This app got my respect

DecorDesignsco
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
12 de julio de 2023

I recently started using the Govalos Gift Card app for my Shopify store and need support to customize with my brand gift card. David has been amazing in helping me set up and customize the app to fit my store's needs. The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple for my customers to purchase and redeem gift cards. I highly recommend Govalos Gift Card app and David's exceptional customer service!.

Travel Pack-it
8 días usando la aplicación
19 de diciembre de 2022

Top notch app!
I've spent 20 minutes and set almost everything up. Looks and feels very professional. Excellent job

Luxe Gemmes
19 días usando la aplicación
14 de diciembre de 2022

This is Awesome !!
exactly what you need in order to keep the customer and their friend stay on your shop. is great
and SSW Support Rocks Thanks Jack is The MAN
Thanks for helping me out and setting up my store now is outstanding
Great Job Keep The Good Work Up...:)

The Leash Lounge
21 de diciembre de 2022

This is a very well gift card + store credit platform.

I have tried a few loyalty apps that simply were not up to scratch. This app is effective, simple to set up, you can do affiliate marketing and referral marketing and simple for the customer to use.

Your app helped me a lot. Thank you!

MTC Kitchen Home : Japanese Grocery Delivery to NY & NJ
Japón
22 de diciembre de 2022

It works well! The developer is very responsive. I'm on the trial at the moment! I will report back if I have a new opinion, but I will be sticking to this app.

strategicgadgets
17 de diciembre de 2022

Great complete app! And Free!
Pretty straight forward to install and use.
Fantastic customer service!! Thanks Eric!

Ayuveda
16 días usando la aplicación
21 de diciembre de 2022

We have very helpful and quick help from the dev team when setting up the product. Easy setup and integration. Thanks guys!

Four Twelve Youth