Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 11 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
26 décembre 2022

Could not recommend Govalos more!! Installing this app was more than easy, and the support team was top-notch. They were very attentive to any needs we had during and after the app setup process. Our gift card experience went from zero to WOW in literally minutes which we never experienced previously with other apps.

Propello Life | The Best Natural Supplements
4 janvier 2023

The app's functionality and personalization are robust. Customers shopping for gift cards now have a way to send them DIRECTLY to the recipient! Highly recommend.

TuCompraMX
Espagne
6 janvier 2023

Super easy to install and start! If you are looking for a gift card app that will shine your business and increase your sales, I highly recommend this great app.

Admire Wear
4 janvier 2023

This app has been great so far - easy to use, user-friendly and intuitive. I also truly appreciate how responsive and helpful David did to me! Highly recommend for anyone who are looking for a gift card solution.

getshapy.com
5 janvier 2023

Everything you want about digital gift cards can be found in Govalos! It brings the gifting experience to a new much more personal level. Love what the app does and hope it can have an integration with Klavioyo soon. Amazing support!

Jammie Claus
31 décembre 2022

Govalos support team was so far beyond helpful in creating the experience we wanted to deliver to our customers. Definitely a huge step up from the default Shopify gift card!

Salaam Nutritionals
7 janvier 2023

I needed a gift card app, and it could not have been easier to set up using Govalos just in a few minutes. The app is intuitive, user-friendly, and works exactly like I expected. Our customers are going to love this fantastic app too!

Ivylou
Norvège
28 décembre 2022

The service is amazing. They help me setup what I want .
The app is also great for creating gift card automation
I Would recommend this app to my friends.

Club Duquette
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 décembre 2022

If i could give 10 stars I would, really.
The support helped me to integrate the app completely and add a few design alterations that I requested, after sending the design alterations i thought that i asked for too much and though that nothing would be done, but in a few hours of writing the request the got back to me with all the changes completed.

Will add this app on my other 2 shopify stores asap.

Thanks alot!

monoprixshopping
France
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 décembre 2022

Govalos is just what we were looking for. We needed to find a gift card app that would allow sending offers in the exact time - there's offers just that. In addition, their service is outstanding. They ALWAYS get back to me with any questions or help I need immediately. Lastly, I appreciate that they are also looking for ways to advance their platform to accommodate more options for users.

Near Future Laboratory Shop