Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 11 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 décembre 2022

I've had this app for few days and I love it. I was using another gift card app for 1 year and it was difficult to use. After I spent a few minutes learning, I am really happy with the results of my gift card product and how it work. I think this is the motherboard of all gift card apps. Give it a try! I tinkered with it for an hour before I used the paid version.

Benlukas.se
Japon
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 décembre 2022

The app is very easy to use but I can not find Klaviyo integration, I will update the review when it is available

Bundles and Drops of Glam
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Bundles and Drops of Glam shop,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

Klaviyo integration is already added to our roadmap, so we will let you know as soon as it is ready.

17 décembre 2022

The app is not as intuitive as we'd like it to be, but the support team has been excellent. Kudos to Kate and Alex for the speedy responses to our requests.

Urban Re-Leaf
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2023

Never worked. The Send as a gift card button never appeared. Troubleshooted for 2 hrs by myself. No support at all on site not troubleshooting FAQ on their help site. Looked promising.

Tazitas +
Mexique
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Daniel,

As mentioned in our follow-up email, please send us a staff account for further investigation because we cannot reproduce your issue in our environment. We will be more than happy to support you and bring you a great gift card experience.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

3 janvier 2023

I wish the app worked but it didn't work with the Whisk theme. I installed it and it broke all the formatting on my page. Sad that the only affordable gift card app doesn't work.

Shari's Tea
États-Unis
20 minutes d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Shari's Tea shop,

As mentioned in our follow-up email, please send us a staff account for further investigation. We will be more than happy to support you and bring you a great gift card experience.

Look forward to hearing your reply.