Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 11 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 december 2022

It works well! The developer is very responsive. I'm on the trial at the moment! I will report back if I have a new opinion, but I will be sticking to this app.

strategicgadgets
17 dagar användning av appen
17 december 2022

Great complete app! And Free!
Pretty straight forward to install and use.
Fantastic customer service!! Thanks Eric!

Ayuveda
21 december 2022

We have very helpful and quick help from the dev team when setting up the product. Easy setup and integration. Thanks guys!

Four Twelve Youth
24 december 2022

Amazing app, amazing humans. Really appreciate the work that went into building this. Lots of customizability. Great product!

MIDMAIND™ | BRAND
Italien
24 december 2022

So far so good - awesome quick, flexible and thorough support! Ready to try out some of the other offerings

The Denver Skates Shop
15 dagar användning av appen
25 december 2022

Great app! I love the look and the simplicity. Customer service are very nice and reaponsive, thay helped me with every request i had. Love it!

Coachella's Best Organic Dates
14 dagar användning av appen
3 januari 2023

This app provides so many featured we have been looking for gift card business – sending to a recipient, scheduling the gift to recipient, minimizing win-back strategy for sold-out items with the option to buy a gift card instead. The UI is super clean and similar to Shopify's one, so we did not have to spend much time to be familiar with it.

OrthoRelieve
1 januari 2023

Amazing customer support. David walked me through the process of adding Govalos to our store, and took the time to explain everything to me. Truly appreciate it, man! This app has many great features that I believe my customers are going to love.

American Farm Company
2 januari 2023

This app is the answer to all of the drawbacks of Shopify's native gift card solution. Totally worth the price. It allows our customers to customize their gift card and message to their friends easily. Also the most important thing, it allows the gift card to be sent directly to the recipient.

Box O'Feelings
26 december 2022

Perfect! Thank you very much for supporting me in this difficult time. Excellent service, really good!

Supportel.fr