Halloween Day Celebration , 19 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 63% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

madam senza glutine
Itália
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
28 de outubro de 2018

I used this app to create a Halloween feel for my website, it's beautiful! I think you can create more like this, such as black friday, x'mas, new year and etc!

UNIQSO
Malásia
8 meses usando o app
3 de outubro de 2019

I absolutely love this app it works great on our store and very easy to set up! Wonderful guys on the development team that created this app and most importantly it's free! I would give it 5 stars review if they add more features of seasonal decorations like Black Friday, Christmas, etc.

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection
6 meses usando o app
Zestard Technologies deixou uma resposta 31 de outubro de 2019

Hi There,

We have Christmas App separate to this:

Adding more things in single app also increase extra load on website which we don't want to do.

Awaiting for your installation for our Christmas App for your website.

31 de outubro de 2019

I so enjoyed this app, easily added Halloween decoration to site with simple code placement. App is customizable & does not slow down the site. I hope you guys make one for every holiday. Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. appreciated & approved!!!

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.
3 meses usando o app
18 de outubro de 2023

VERY IMPRESSIVE HALLOWEEN DAY THEME

Buffalo Leather Bags
Índia
6 dias usando o app
7 de outubro de 2020

I was looking to add some umph to my site for the holiday and this was perfect! The set up was super easy and my site looks so cute. I would highly recommend!

Pretty and Pressed Nails
29 dias usando o app
1 de novembro de 2018

Awesome and Easy - Thanks for helping make the website festive. I liked that I could turn on specific items and not others. Loved it!

Get Groovy Deals Texas
28 dias usando o app
3 de novembro de 2019

Perfect app to use in Halloween. Some bars, animations and no problems detected in my store. I recommend it.

Todo Fans Chile
Chile
24 dias usando o app
7 de outubro de 2019

I love this! I have been looking for animations like this one for years! And it's awesome that it is free! Many thanks to the developers!

Intuita Design Store