Halloween Day Celebration

Halloween Day Celebration

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Make your store Halloween ready with just few clicks!

Learn at Dream Artsy

Unbelievable and 1 star is too much!
App looks nice on the web, walking skeleton is perfect for Halloween day too but BUT the add to cart button stops working ass soon as you install this app!!! I lost a lot of income during the few days this app was running! Customers were not able to purchase during the best sale. Shame. I usually do not leave reviews but this is an exception. Not cool! If you can't develop support something that works please do not create apps at all. Thanks. Recommend to avoid!

October 31, 2019

(Shopify was not allowing "Review Reply" during 2018 so I am answering it Today)

Hi There,

Since all animations are based on Javascript. Most of all other Shopify apps (store front apps) are based on javascript libraries, there may be a case where we get conflict between multiple libraries (as Shopify does not restrict any developer to use any specific libraries).

We have already reported such issues due to conflict between other apps or theme javascript files and that's how we have shown warning to all app users to check it once after installation of application.

As you mentioned, we are also available for support to assist and resolve this issue. There is no other alternative for us to support it for conflict resolution as we can't make it working with all libraries.

I hope this makes sense :)

Dogpups Malaysia

This app not performing well...once you download homepage cannot click any button. very annoying...