Halloween Day Celebration

Halloween Day Celebration

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Make your store Halloween ready with just few clicks!

Todo Fans Chile

Perfect app to use in Halloween. Some bars, animations and no problems detected in my store. I recommend it.

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

I so enjoyed this app, easily added Halloween decoration to site with simple code placement. App is customizable & does not slow down the site. I hope you guys make one for every holiday. Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. appreciated & approved!!!

JAKEHARRY

Thank you all for your appli verry good free i get by shopify a best market we are very satisfaction

Eternally Yours Custom Bridals

Makes the holiday fun

ashimaryhair

They response fast when I got problems and solve it pretty quick for me.
Love the decoration!! CUTE

Intuita Design Store

I love this! I have been looking for animations like this one for years! And it's awesome that it is free! Many thanks to the developers!

Get Groovy Deals Texas

Awesome and Easy - Thanks for helping make the website festive. I liked that I could turn on specific items and not others. Loved it!

UNIQSO

I used this app to create a Halloween feel for my website, it's beautiful! I think you can create more like this, such as black friday, x'mas, new year and etc!