Halloween

Halloween

by Code Black Belt

This Halloween make your store the scariest place to shop!

Movie Buffs Forever

I love this app! It decorates my website perfectly (and tastefully), and it is so easy to use. I hope that the developers will consider similar apps for other popular holidays - I'd definitely like to use it for other occasions. Thanks!

Your Everything Supplier (Y.E.S Ltd.)

This app worked amazing for halloween. I do however wish that they could have had the full range of seasons because we paid just about $10 for 2 days.

The Mermaid Unicorn Whisperer Gift Party Supplies Shop

OMG, This is amazing... what a top idea. I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. Totally recommend.
Good job xx

Cocobeamfashion

Very easy to install! Love it :) Thank you

24k Gold Ch

Personally I recommend this app, very easy to install, beautiful theme and what else I love it ! And they don’t pay me to tell this, I’ve paid them amazing

Lpgoh

Perfect App! I installed it kinda late at night and didn't want to mess with it at the time. Woke up in the morning and it was installed by The Code Black Belt team. Great job guys! Wonder if these guys can get other Apps to work correctly? Thanks!

Newrockboots

Absolutely amazing application. Recommended to anyone who needs it for their store.

Yourlovelybedding

Frankly, looks amazing! Nice idea and decoration (+ horror music)! Hope you'll make more themes for different holidays ;)

Omni Gift Shop

Just installed this terrific app. I love the theme and the background music. But then I love all the apps of this developer. Great Job! I highly recommend this one!

Highsocietycanine

I installed this Halloween theme app on my store yesterday, and it's really cute!!

Previous 1