Rezensionen (42)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
14. Oktober 2015

Easy to install! I requested a modification at 10:00 AM and it was changed by Frank by 10:30 AM. It now looks amazing on my site and all future designs will look correctly on my site because Frank took care of the programming that I was too afraid to touch.
I can't recommend this company enough!
A+ Rating

Tiger Underwear
Etwa 6 jahre mit der App
5. Oktober 2015

Just installed and we love it! Such fun! Well done guys! Please can you come up with a Bonfire Night app (5th November in the UK)! Thanks again.... roll on Christmas!

Tasty Little Numbers
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
22. Oktober 2015

This is such a fun thing to have on your site. we put it on and within hours our customers were talking about it saying how cool and unique it was to see.
fast service made it an easy decision to put on the site.

Petland 2
Kanada
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
1. Oktober 2015

Love this app! I'm a Halloween lover so it makes me happy I can decorate my store!

Beauty Of Baking
27. März 2023

Been using this app for 2 years now during the month of October. Absolutely love it. Super easy to use and customize. Keep up the great work!

Smoker's Emporium
Kanada
21. August 2022

The integration into the Shopify Admin is amazing. Very professional looking. Many available options to configure.

My Bubblegum Fix, LLC
The Support Heroes hat geantwortet 22. August 2022

It's great to hear such kind comments about our Halloween app. 🎃We try our best to ensure the best experience, so thanks for trusting us and for this wonderful review!

Cheers,
The Support Team

25. Oktober 2016

Just installed this terrific app. I love the theme and the background music. But then I love all the apps of this developer. Great Job! I highly recommend this one!

Omni Gift Shop