Halloween

Halloween

by Code Black Belt

This Halloween make your store the scariest place to shop!

Peace Love Hippie Vibes

I absolutely love this app! I would have paid to keep it but whilst it is only a small amount I can't afford it right now however I will definitely be using the Christmas one. It would be great if you could create one for St. Georges Day as you have one for St. Patricks Day. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone with a shopify website

Petland 2

This is such a fun thing to have on your site. we put it on and within hours our customers were talking about it saying how cool and unique it was to see.
fast service made it an easy decision to put on the site.

Tiger Underwear

Easy to install! I requested a modification at 10:00 AM and it was changed by Frank by 10:30 AM. It now looks amazing on my site and all future designs will look correctly on my site because Frank took care of the programming that I was too afraid to touch.
I can't recommend this company enough!
A+ Rating

Orderbuddy Com

We love this app soooooooo much - nothing can be more fun than making a customer smile when they visit your store! Awesome!

Tasty Little Numbers

Just installed and we love it! Such fun! Well done guys! Please can you come up with a Bonfire Night app (5th November in the UK)! Thanks again.... roll on Christmas!

Vaping 5

I'm so happy I can decorate my store like I decorate my "real" stores, lol. I think this is very cute, especially love the hanging skelly. Great job. Can't wait for each season to redecorate. what a GREAT IDEA.

Beauty Of Baking

Love this app! I'm a Halloween lover so it makes me happy I can decorate my store!

2 Next