Handle SEO

Handle SEO

by Easy IT Is

Handle your SEO information

Evilrpm

HIGHLY not recommend!! from start was all great but later I get parsing data error with wrong URLs with wrong symbols... after I am and my webmaster was needed manually fix all website to not get penalty from GOOGLE.. when ask for fix that issue they told that they can not do anything and recommend delete this app.. yes guys you right I will delete it and fix by myself but PEOPLE must know TRUE that you poor service and don't wanna be responsible for your app BUGS and throw people with big problems from the wrong APP ... good luck

July 24, 2019

Good Day,

We really regret that you had an issue. However, we think it's a mistaken case of attributing an issue to the app.

As we've explained in the many emails exchanged between us, we've a large number of active users successfully using the app. And we have not been provided a single example of where the issues occurred.

We hope the reviews are written after providing an opportunity to diagnose the issues by providing examples (links / screenshots) etc.

Regards.
Easy IT Is

Neoma Sanativa Design

This app is a HUGE time saver for editing your SEO handle. It was able to edit over 500 product handles in 30 minutes for my store. The app was updated to handle products in batches of 100, and it works very well. I had to contact support to have it run correctly, and support responded extremely fast to my request during the weekend. A++ would install again!

Socheap89

This is a must to have when you manage a huge inventory with constant audit changes... Support was amazing, replied with an hour.. Updated all items within minutes and saved a lot of time to have my employee go thru each item to update...

Thanks for creating this for us

FYI - You won't be able to update all items at once, you have to do it in increments of 50 which is not a headache if you weigh the amount of manual work to re update the Handles... Reason for limit is Shopify Server Limitation

For Grandparents Only

Had a little trouble with the app in the beginning but I think that may have been due to having so many products in our store. The support that we received from Shipra was outstanding though. Always answered emails and didn't stop working on it until the issue was fixed. The app does exactly what it says it will too. We had no idea how many handles didn't match our titles. It saved us hours of work if we had to go in and manually fix everything ourselves. Even if you think your store doesn't have errors in the handles, download this app to double check. It definitely surprised us and fixing it so quickly is awesome. Thanks for all your efforts, Shipra!!