Handprint

Handprint

by Handprint Tech Pte Ltd

Add a dash of hope to every sale

New Zealand Fresh

As a small merchant, I do not have the power to incentivize my suppliers to become more sustainable. Yet I wanted to do something to show to my customers that New Zealand Fresh was more than just a high quality food delivery service. Handprint was just the solution I needed. It was simple to install and does the job well. Now, with every sale, I reroute a small amount of money to a reforestation project in a region I have visited with my kids before. That makes business sense to me. Contributing to saving the planet has never been as easy. And my customers seem to appreciate it as well. That's a nice bonus! Highly recommend it. Is also Easy to install and use. Looks good on my site looks great, and I really like that my customers can see the impact my business is having on the environment...that's important to us, that sustainability. The dashboard is also great as it shows the status of the impact projects and has lots of insightful stats. Recommend!

Turtle Leaf

Super easy to install and use. The widget that displays on my site looks great, and I really like that my customers can see the impact my business is having on the environment. The dashboard is also great as it shows the status of the impact projects and has lots of insightful stats. Highly recommend!