Handprint:Grow with the planet

Handprint:Grow with the planet | Reviews

by Handprint Tech Pte Ltd

Boost cart conversion by 25% and create impact with every sale

SkyLyfe

Handprint is the best climate tech app out there! The plugin is simple, easy to understand, and allows for organizations like us to expand our mission. We are now an important piece of the regeneration generation making purchases more planet positive. With Handprint, we are able to change lives and grow our global handprint.

ethicalmerchants

It's easy to use, and the interface keeps improving. Superb customer service too. I really like the work they're doing at Handprint!

Submission Shark

Customer service is really helpful and the app is easy to use. I love how they have also been improving the app over the past few weeks as well. Highly recommended

Babecave Batik

Hi! We've been using Handprint for about 2 months now. We can't believe how easy it is to use - it's very user friendly and so far it's exceeding our expectations. - Michaela and. Amy from Babecave Batik

New Zealand Fresh

As a small merchant, I do not have the power to incentivize my suppliers to become more sustainable. Yet I wanted to do something to show to my customers that New Zealand Fresh was more than just a high quality food delivery service. Handprint was just the solution I needed. It was simple to install and does the job well. Now, with every sale, I reroute a small amount of money to a reforestation project in a region I have visited with my kids before. That makes business sense to me. Contributing to saving the planet has never been as easy. And my customers seem to appreciate it as well. That's a nice bonus! Highly recommend it. Is also Easy to install and use. Looks good on my site looks great, and I really like that my customers can see the impact my business is having on the environment...that's important to us, that sustainability. The dashboard is also great as it shows the status of the impact projects and has lots of insightful stats. Recommend!

Turtle Leaf

Super easy to install and use. The widget that displays on my site looks great, and I really like that my customers can see the impact my business is having on the environment. The dashboard is also great as it shows the status of the impact projects and has lots of insightful stats. Highly recommend!