Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

Montigo

Our customers have been loving the additional birthday emails. Very easy to integrate with very helpful & engaged team in answering doubts and questions. Highly recommend!

August 25, 2021

Thanks for the great review of our Happy Birthday App James! Glad we were able to sync your Birthday Club contacts with your email marketing platform.

Bianco Pantry

This app integrates perfectly with my theme and runs smoothly. They also have a great support team which assisted me with the transition over to a new theme and provided a weekly checkup to ensure everything was running on track.

August 24, 2021

Thanks for the great review Michael! Glad we were able to confirm that everything was working well. Good luck with your new theme!

The Feminist Tea

The app is easy to use and meets our needs. Steve's support is amazing. the best support of all the apps we use.

August 23, 2021

Thanks for the great review Lais! Glad we've been able to help you with your styling, translation and integration set-up.

Absolute-Eugénie

Easy to set up, nice look and feel and the support is quite responsive. They helped us with the translation of some fields and this was done within a few hours only. The app is working well, no problems so far. If you want to add value to your website and customers, I definitely recommend it !

August 19, 2021

Thanks for the great review Margaux! Glad we could help to implement your chosen translation. Good luck with your Birthday email campaign!

SP United USA

We just started using this app and so far so good. What I'd really like to highlight though is the support we received when we had an integration issue. Dev team went above and beyond in helping us get the integration right and running properly. Very pleased with the support received.

July 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Allie! Glad we were able to work that through with you and good luck building up your Birthday Club!

JENNY BIRD US

Steve was very helpful and supportive as we enabled this app within our Shopify Stores. He answered all our questions promptly and was able to assist us with the customization :)

July 27, 2021

Thanks for the great review Alyssa! Glad we were able to help you with the set-up of your Birthday Email Campaign.

ATELIER M Store

I used this app to collect customers' birthdays and send them a discount. Works perfectly. Does what it's supposed to do. Easy to customize. I needed some fields translated because the default language is English but my store is in Spanish, so I contacted customer support and they did it speedily and kindly. Would recommend.

July 6, 2021

Thanks for the great review Ana! Glad we were able to translate the app into Spanish for you. Keep up the good work on your Birthday Club!

kris nations

Very easy to setup and quite a powerful tool. We had an issue and customer service helped us to solve immediately.

May 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review Kim, glad we were able to help you sync your contacts to your email sending platform.

Queen's Delight

I simply love it.
Simple to use, and generates sales.
It can be integrated in a lot of places and I love the fact that adds a tag on customer with the birthday date so if you have the customer in store you can see it's his birthday.
Support is excellent too.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the great review Sebastian! Glad we've been able to help you with your set-up so far!

Goodwin Smith

Great app, well designed and works well. We have it installed on 3 stores and see good conversions from the Birthday email send outs. Support is very proactive and responds quickly. Highly recommended.

April 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Tim, keep up the great work on building your Birthday Clubs!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14