Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Collect birthdays and send automated discounts

Wooden Ships

Great app! Will be even better when their planned updates are added - like allowing the option to send the Bday Email before the customer's actual bday. As stated in most other reviews - the customer service is helpful, fast and friendly (just make sure to check your spam folder).
Recommended for anyone with a Shopify store. Easy add on for building sales and customer loyalty.

Fasten Swim

This is a great app to offer personalized customer service to your store customers. It was easy to set up and use, and I had an idea to personalize the message itself so I emailed the app developer. They got right back to me and implemented my request. Great customer service! Highly recommend!

11bravos Com

Top notch support, awesome app. Super easy to install and use. App does all the work for you

Vinta Online

Easy to install and set up. Looking forward to getting the effect on sales. Plus Sam is adding a personal touch to it - which is great!

Bela Casa

Easy to install, great customer service. I am sure this small personal touch will work really well for customer loyalty, sales generation and marketing.

www.belacasahome.com

Yocart Delivery

Sam is the man. He is everything that we Iook for in great customer service, which is hard to find these days. Plus he is super fast and very helpful!!! Highly recommend this app and sam, again he is the man!!!!

Moon Shop Uae

Great app! Provides exactly what I was looking for. I'm now on a 18% engagement rate, which gives me very valuable data to better segment my customer base and target marketing campaigns! Great support too!

Rareform

Just signed up and Sam has been incredibly easy and accessible - the set up was super easy and I think we'll start to see a return here on the app right away! Do it!

Dv8s

I recently added this app and found it easy to set up. The support staff is also quite helpful and will make certain everything is ready to go. Great experience so far.

Curl Collection

Easy to use app w/ easy installation. Support reached out to me to offer help. I requested a few custom color adjustments which made me love it more. As soon as it was set up I had orders coming through who input their b'day so I knew it worked.