Happy Birthday Discount

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

From $10/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Valeriedumaine

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

So far I've been happy with this app. It was easy to set up and has been functioning well. It runs without us having to think about it - which is always very nice. The support is very good - great customer service. I would certainly check out their other apps in the future.

Wsi Sportswear

Great service! They serve customers well.

Gruv Gear

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Highly recommend! Staff is very helpful also and willing to go above and beyond. Thank you Steve and team!

Swiftwick

Works perfectly to replace a clunky manual system with our old platform. Support is super responsive as well.

Nespoli Jewelers

Love this app! Customer service was great and quickly put our logo in the email! The day we installed it we were capturing birthdays.

The Moon Cult

Time spent using app About 2 years

great service, love the app! great service, love the app!

Kewlioo

Holly shit,

I've been looking for something like that for ages, there is no way on Shopify to conveniently ask for customers birthdays. these guys made it..... it has around 35% CVR for me.

If you're not at least using the free version you're literally leaving money on the table.

Steve, Sam and the rest of the support team were awesome helping me figuring out everything and are open for new features and suggestions, the integration with MailChimp(soon) and Klaviyo will make you so much money.

Even if you're not sure about it, just use the free version and slowly but steady you'll see the power of this app :)

Shop Jackie Llc

Time spent using app About 4 years

This app is incredibly easy to use and the developers are excellent communicators, willing to help with any issue, no matter how small. I would absolutely recommend this app. It makes automation of birthday emails incredibly simple, concise and straight to the point. Definitely worth every dollar.

Amici Ph

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Fantastic app and support team! The app does what it says it'll do, and it's very easy and straightforward to set up and use. Pricing is very reasonable.

The support team is amazing and responds to our issues / requests swiftly and professionally. I'd highly recommend you use this app!

Trek Light Gear

Time spent using app About 2 years

Sure you can capture birthdays in a variety of ways and automate emails to your customers without this app. But the ability to create and email a unique coupon code for those customers and set it to expire X days from their birthday is what's really needed to run a successful birthday discount program and that's where this app becomes indispensable.

Support has been excellent so far too - I emailed with a request and not only did they resolve my issue within 24 hours, they updated the app for every other customer to improve it based on my suggestion. That's what great app support looks like.

Thanks from Trek Light Gear!