Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

P O D U R

Added this application to see if we can increase our turnover by offering a nice discount code on our customers birthday, and yes, it does work! People like to treat themselves on their big day., Customer service is also on point.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for the great review Amna, Glad we were able to advise on your Birthday Campaign set-up.

Pomgo

I absolutely love the app and their customer service is great ! Thank you so much for your help and great work.

April 10, 2021

Thanks for the great review Gaston! Glad we were able to help you with your styling and translations.

The Bing Bunny Store

Great app, the team were extremely helpful in getting this set up for me. They were extremely responsive and helpful with getting our landing page to look how we wanted it to. Massive thanks

April 5, 2021

Thanks for the great review Lucas! Glad we were able to help you with your landing page customisation.

Saint Jane Beauty

The support team was super helpful with the entire set-up process and assisting me with our brands specific needs. We've already been able to capture a ton of client birthdays with target specific promotions! I highly recommend this app!

March 3, 2021

Thanks for the great review Jenny! Glad we were able to help you to achieve your branded Birthday email layout. Keep up the good work on growing your Birthday Club!

Just Enough Boutique LLC

The app is great & really simple to integrate into your website! Customers are starting to Thank you so much

February 21, 2021

Thanks for your the great review, Glad to hear that you're already collecting sign-ups to your Birthday Club!

Tragos

I've only been using this app for a short period but so far I really enjoy it! It's really simple to use and functions as expected. I was also pleasantly surprised that the support team is quick to respond and is super helpful.

February 11, 2021

Thanks for the great review Laura! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying growing your Birthday Club with our Happy Birthday app.

Maison Peony

This app is a great tool to add extra information from our customers, also their customer service is beyond good. Very happy with it

February 8, 2021

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad we were able to help you to customise your birthday campaign.

United Bracelets

Great app and fast and free customisation with a friendly team. Great for passive revenue as everyone loves a gift on their birthday. Thanks again! www.unitedbracelets.com.au

November 21, 2020

Thanks for the great review James! Keep up the good work on your Birthday Club.

Maarit Hänninen

Great app and great customer service. They were able to add a function that was missing. Very pleased.

August 4, 2020

Thanks for the great review Maarit! Glad we were able to make that work the way you needed it to!

Carraig Donn

I would 100% recommend this app for any business looking to connect further with their customers. The attention and details supplied by Sam and the Team at Union Works was amazing and I would have no hesitation on recommending them. We are a company based in Ireland and this app has increased our leads massively since installed. Very responsive and easy to manage!! Highly Recommended!

July 28, 2020

Hi Darragh, thanks for your great review! We were more than happy to help with the set-up your Birthday Club and can see that you're already making decent progress. Good luck with your Birthday Campaign!