Happy Birthday Email

Happy Birthday Email

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
May 7, 2021

Very easy to setup and quite a powerful tool. We had an issue and customer service helped us to solve immediately.

kris nations
Time spent using app: 3 months
Union Works Apps replied May 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review Kim, glad we were able to help you sync your contacts to your email sending platform.

May 4, 2021

I simply love it.
Simple to use, and generates sales.
It can be integrated in a lot of places and I love the fact that adds a tag on customer with the birthday date so if you have the customer in store you can see it's his birthday.
Support is excellent too.

Queen's Delight
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 months
Union Works Apps replied May 4, 2021

Thank you for the great review Sebastian! Glad we've been able to help you with your set-up so far!

April 27, 2021

Great app, well designed and works well. We have it installed on 3 stores and see good conversions from the Birthday email send outs. Support is very proactive and responds quickly. Highly recommended.

Goodwin Smith
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Union Works Apps replied April 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Tim, keep up the great work on building your Birthday Clubs!

Edited April 24, 2021

Added this application to see if we can increase our turnover by offering a nice discount code on our customers birthday, and yes, it does work! People like to treat themselves on their big day., Customer service is also on point.

P O D U R
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Union Works Apps replied April 25, 2021

Thanks for the great review Amna, Glad we were able to advise on your Birthday Campaign set-up.

April 9, 2021

I absolutely love the app and their customer service is great ! Thank you so much for your help and great work.

Pomgo
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 days
Union Works Apps replied April 10, 2021

Thanks for the great review Gaston! Glad we were able to help you with your styling and translations.

April 5, 2021

Great app, the team were extremely helpful in getting this set up for me. They were extremely responsive and helpful with getting our landing page to look how we wanted it to. Massive thanks

The Bing Bunny Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Union Works Apps replied April 5, 2021

Thanks for the great review Lucas! Glad we were able to help you with your landing page customisation.

March 2, 2021

The support team was super helpful with the entire set-up process and assisting me with our brands specific needs. We've already been able to capture a ton of client birthdays with target specific promotions! I highly recommend this app!

Saint Jane Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Union Works Apps replied March 3, 2021

Thanks for the great review Jenny! Glad we were able to help you to achieve your branded Birthday email layout. Keep up the good work on growing your Birthday Club!

February 21, 2021

The app is great & really simple to integrate into your website! Customers are starting to Thank you so much

Just Enough Boutique LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Union Works Apps replied February 21, 2021

Thanks for your the great review, Glad to hear that you're already collecting sign-ups to your Birthday Club!

Edited February 10, 2021

I've only been using this app for a short period but so far I really enjoy it! It's really simple to use and functions as expected. I was also pleasantly surprised that the support team is quick to respond and is super helpful.

Tragos
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Union Works Apps replied February 11, 2021

Thanks for the great review Laura! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying growing your Birthday Club with our Happy Birthday app.

February 8, 2021

This app is a great tool to add extra information from our customers, also their customer service is beyond good. Very happy with it

Maison Peony
Mexico
Time spent using app: 28 days
Union Works Apps replied February 8, 2021

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad we were able to help you to customise your birthday campaign.