Happy Birthday Discount

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

From $10/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Le Pet Luxe

I just started using this app. So far I am very happy with it. The customer support is VERY helpful and VERY polite! Very much appreciated! I look forward to continuing and growing with them.

June 22, 2019

Thanks for the great review Stéphanie, it was a pleasure helping you to set up your Birthday Club.

David Lerner

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We've been using the app for about 6 months now and have really like it so far. The design of the actual email was limited, but the theme developers will let you use your own coded email if you send it to them. Also, the customer services is really fast and helpful, which made everything super easy. Sales have been steadily growing without having to manage anything since everything is set up. One thing to consider, you'll want to send a follow up email reminding your customer to use their promo code, which can't be done in the app so you'll need to set something up through your 3rd party email provider (e.g. klaviyo).

June 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review Robert, glad you're enjoying using the app and we hope to build follow-up emails into the app at some point in the near future!

Fiore Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app for your birthday marketing. Supports POS to get birthday sign up in addition to online helps a lot for the store who has both online and offline. Good support from the developer when I need to add the footer link.

June 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review Josh, glad we were also able to help!

CASELY

Time spent using app Over 1 year

amazing customer service and really effective product!! we were shocked at the number of birthdays submitted after purchase. great way to boost customer loyalty.

May 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review Emily, i'm glad we were able to push those Birthdays through to your ESP. Keep up the great work on your Birthday Club!

Zazü

Location Chile

I just finished setting everything up. But the service of the support team is AMAZING!! They helped me inmediately with everything (changing colors, language, etc)
Now that is ready we will see if it works!

April 15, 2019

Hey Team Zazü! Thank you for the great review, I'm pleased we were able to tweak the email and translate your Birthday Sign-up forms into Spanish! I'm confident that your Birthday Club will be a big success! Hasta luego

gelmexi17

Location Australia

...good apps you guys should try this apps for your store shopify.. janhshhejwjbb)662&.!!! I’m uuusjbwb

April 14, 2019

Thanks for the review! Good luck with your Birthday Club!

Amabrush Inc.

Very useful app which increases sales, also the support is responding fast and especially they are taking care of our needs and wishes, good job (:

April 10, 2019

Thanks for the great review Markus! Glad we were able to deliver the translations you needed! Good luck with your Birthday Club!

iFlawless

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 years

i Love this Apps so much!!!!! Before this my staff have to remind our customer every month. but now, i spend only $10 to this work!

April 10, 2019

Thanks for the great review! Glad this automation has saved you and your team some time! Good luck with your Birthday Club!

Sullen Art Co.

This app was so easy to install and works great...in 25 days we've had 11 purchases out of 300 sends with a 45% open rate, which is awesome considering we just started using it. Recognizing someone's birthday is as important to loyalty as converting the sale anyway.

March 16, 2019

Hey Ryan, thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear that the app is converting well for you. Many of our Merchants love the customer loyalty aspect of the Birthday Club, even though it is difficult to measure. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Rhonda Lynette

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP! It's very easy to use and navigate. When I had questions the team was right there to help me in every way. I recommend this app to everyone!

March 12, 2019

Hey Rhonda, thank you so much for the review! It has been an absolute pleasure to help you set-up your Birthday Campaign and get it connected to MailChimp. Good luck with the re-launch!!!