Happy Birthday Email

Happy Birthday Email

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
November 15, 2019

Muy buena app, fácil de usar y tienen muy buen servicio de para solucionar todas las dudas que tengas.

Joya Plástica
Chile
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Union Works Apps replied November 15, 2019

¡Gracias por su amable comentario, me alegra haber podido ayudar!

Edited November 4, 2019

Great app, easy to setup and configure and has great flexibility with its many integrations. Having it integrate with Klaviyo is awesome. Sam and the team at Union Works are always so helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Love it.

Empire Skate Australia
Time spent using app: 11 months
Union Works Apps replied October 28, 2019

Hi Matt, thanks for the great review, we're really pleased that you're enjoying the app!

October 12, 2019

I use this app gift my customers and create daily conversions! Very Easy Set Up! Would be nice if it showed more data like: Birthdays by date or date range!

Tianello.com
Time spent using app: 15 days
Union Works Apps replied October 12, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated... We are planning improvements to provide more visibility of upcoming Birthdays, so thanks for the feedback, we'll feed this into the requirements.

September 24, 2019

This app is really easy to use and Steve and his team are awesome!, they are willing to help with any issue. We just ask for one small tweak and they are already on it!. I would recommend this app to anyone that want to cheer up their customer on their birthday! the pricing is also very reasonable ;)

Boutique 1861
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Union Works Apps replied September 25, 2019

Thanks for the great review Simon, really pleased to see that your Birthday Club is doing so well! Keep up the good work and keep an eye out for those new features that we discussed.

Edited March 10, 2022

UPDATE: These guys are the best! They have been so helpful and responsive when we had issues. They recently changed the expiration date to the end of the day versus a set time in the morning to help cutdown on customer confusion. Truly so easy to work with! We used this app as a way to engage and thank our customers. It has major value added and helps create a sense of appreciation among customers. The team has been super responsive to any questions and suggestions we've had!

Belles and Whistles Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Union Works Apps replied August 20, 2019

Thanks for the great review and for your suggestions for improvement. Glad you're happy with the service!

August 5, 2019

Great app. Easy to install, seamlessly integrates into the checkout flow, and gives me another reason to connect with the customer after purchase. I have a pet brand, so I ask for the pet's birthday at checkout- people appreciate the 'gift' for their pet without feeling like I'm asking something too personal. Also like that it integrates with Klaviyo so more advanced flows can be built.

Atlas Pet Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Union Works Apps replied August 20, 2019

Thanks for the great review, yes Pet Birthdays seem to be a popular use for this app, hopefully we can bring some more Pet related Birthday features to the app in the near future!

June 25, 2019

A fantastic app! No complaints at all. One of the best and easy to setup (and use) apps I've worked with. The sign-up form that gets added to the 'Thank you' page is ideal and looks seamless to the checkout design. And as an extra bonus, the customer service has been second to none (even when I had a basic question!). It's really helped add that extra bit of customer loyalty to our business. Great job guys, Thanks again.

Weekend Offender
Time spent using app: 8 days
Union Works Apps replied June 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review Steven, it's good to see that your Birthday Club is growing so quickly! Look out for some new great features in the coming months!

Edited June 19, 2019

Happy birthday works exactly as you'd hope. After about a year of using the app, I approached their Support Team to see whether the emails could be further customised for me. They've gone above and beyond to help. So impressed. Thank you to Steve and co. Keep up the great work!

OSCAR RAZOR
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Union Works Apps replied June 20, 2019

Thanks for the great review Ellen, it is much appreciated and we're glad we could help! Keep up the great work you're doing on your Birthday Club!

Edited June 10, 2019

I just started using this app. So far I am very happy with it. The customer support is VERY helpful and VERY polite! Very much appreciated! I look forward to continuing and growing with them.

Le Pet Luxe
Time spent using app: 6 months
Union Works Apps replied June 22, 2019

Thanks for the great review Stéphanie, it was a pleasure helping you to set up your Birthday Club.

June 5, 2019

We've been using the app for about 6 months now and have really like it so far. The design of the actual email was limited, but the theme developers will let you use your own coded email if you send it to them. Also, the customer services is really fast and helpful, which made everything super easy. Sales have been steadily growing without having to manage anything since everything is set up. One thing to consider, you'll want to send a follow up email reminding your customer to use their promo code, which can't be done in the app so you'll need to set something up through your 3rd party email provider (e.g. klaviyo).

David Lerner
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Union Works Apps replied June 5, 2019

Thanks for the great review Robert, glad you're enjoying using the app and we hope to build follow-up emails into the app at some point in the near future!