Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

Baller Accessories

Does the job. Easy to setup and haven't ran in to any issues so far. Can integrate with Klaviyo with ease so that's a plus!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for your review! Yes, our Klaviyo integration has helped a lot of Merchants to keep using the tools they are most familiar with to send out their Birthday Emails.

The Goat's Field

We use for clients birthdays and they really love that we remember them on their Day!!! Many have referred friends.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! Good to hear that you're growing your Birthday Club through customer referrals!

The Man Company

Great app, great support. A must-have for any store at any scale. One time setup and life time returns.

March 8, 2019

Hi Vaibhav, thanks for your great review! I'm glad we were able to work something out for you!

1canoe2

Love that I can add an animated GIF to the email! Super easy to set up...it was sending out emails before I even realized I had finished!

March 8, 2019

Hey Haley, thanks for the great review! Glad we were able to help you to customise your Birthday Email template!

Amabrush

This app is really useful and extends the functionality to save birthdays for our customers as shopify isnt capable of doing that from scratch. The app is installed really fast and you can customize a lot of things. The good thing is that the discount codes and emails are automatically processed and we dont have to do anything (:

March 8, 2019

Hey Markus, thanks for the great review, glad that the app takes care of your Birthday Club automation!

The Bircher Bar

Great app and brilliant customer support!

March 8, 2019

Hey Darcy, thanks for the great review! I'm glad we could help you to customise your Birthday Campaign!

Bluefishfinder Com

Cute concept, customers LOve it! Lots of freedoms for the shop owner. Developer is attentive and responsive. They always have enhancements and care about what the shop owners want. Cost effective, and we have a 100% capture rate! Like I said My buyers just LOve it!

Loly In The Sky

It´s been almost a year since we implemented on our shoe fashion store from day 1 we saw great conversion on DOB capture and also Discount code redemption very High (More tan 800 codes redeemed now). Very simple to install, simple for the user and highly customer oriented.

Pos Display

Simple to install- used a few Union Works Apps so looking forward to seeing how this one goes.

Great Yarns

Definitely recommend it based on my experience so far.

Just installed Happy Birthday Email....couldn't have been easier. On the first morning we collected birth dates from customers through three different paths: our Shopify POS system in the physical shop, the online order confirmation page, and the landing page on our website. 8 down, 2000 to go! Haven't sent the Mailchimp announcing our Birthday Club yet but hoping that will drive hundreds through the landing page.

Defining the birthday gift offering was super easy and integrates seamlessly with the Shopify exclusive discount code feature. The Shopify POS integration is also really well done. Our staff got it immediately. Our shop is a community place for knitters and they drop by at any time even when they're not buying yarn. But we're using the POS order process with $0 to help them all join the club. That was easier than having the landing page open in another iPad app just for birth date entry.

You have to accept some delayed gratification because it will be months before we have metrics on how our "Club" is working for us but I'm optimistic and with "Happy Birthday Email"....the price is right!