Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

Sexymodest Boutique

Over the years we've worked with most of the app developers on Shopify. Hands down, Sam has been off the charts amazing to us and helped us customize the app to fit our needs. He has taken countless hours to help us, and each of his apps are simply amazing. It's refreshing to work with developers like them. A++++ EXPERIENCE.

New Age Performance

Good app - does exactly what it says. Good customer service.

Valeriedumaine

So far I've been happy with this app. It was easy to set up and has been functioning well. It runs without us having to think about it - which is always very nice. The support is very good - great customer service. I would certainly check out their other apps in the future.

Wsi Sportswear

Great service! They serve customers well.

Gruv Gear

Highly recommend! Staff is very helpful also and willing to go above and beyond. Thank you Steve and team!

Swiftwick

Works perfectly to replace a clunky manual system with our old platform. Support is super responsive as well.

Nespoli Jewelers

Love this app! Customer service was great and quickly put our logo in the email! The day we installed it we were capturing birthdays.

The Moon Cult

great service, love the app! great service, love the app!

Kewlioo

Holly shit,

I've been looking for something like that for ages, there is no way on Shopify to conveniently ask for customers birthdays. these guys made it..... it has around 35% CVR for me.

If you're not at least using the free version you're literally leaving money on the table.

Steve, Sam and the rest of the support team were awesome helping me figuring out everything and are open for new features and suggestions, the integration with MailChimp(soon) and Klaviyo will make you so much money.

Even if you're not sure about it, just use the free version and slowly but steady you'll see the power of this app :)

Shop Jackie Llc

This app is incredibly easy to use and the developers are excellent communicators, willing to help with any issue, no matter how small. I would absolutely recommend this app. It makes automation of birthday emails incredibly simple, concise and straight to the point. Definitely worth every dollar.