Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

Beautee Shoppe Cosmetics, LLC

Initially I had issues with the integration between Shopify, HBD, and SMSBump. However, both SMSBump and HBD worked to get it squared away. It appears to be working now. I still have a few more questions that need to be answered and I will update the review if all is well.

May 13, 2021

Thanks for your review.

KIDEKADO | N°1 du développement de votre enfant.

I find it very convenient although I would have preferred to be able to set the language directly in the settings et to manage the appearance of the sign-up page so that it would match with my theme.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for your review Alexandra, whilst we don’t currently have the ability for you to make those changes yourself, we hope that you were happy with the speed and efficacy of our support to get this in place for you.

KBK Boutique

I am very new to Shopify and starting my on line boutique from scratch everything is a learning experience, trying to bring more customers to the store is challenging to say the least! This app is a very easy and useful tool to help bring customers to your site. Its defiantly worth at least trying out first, but i am sure anyone that uses it see how easy it is to set up and will continue to use it after the free trial.

October 29, 2019

Thanks for your great review and good luck with the launch of your online boutique and building your Birthday Club!

Georgette Klinger

it would be better if it integrated better with Shopify admin and added other apps

July 24, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Judah. We took the decision not to automatically add Birthday Email Subscribers as Customers in the Shopify store for a number of reasons, mainly related to Data Privacy and Marketing Preferences. I'm sorry we couldn't have helped more on this occasion.