Happy Birthday Discount

Happy Birthday Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Union Works Apps
Edited May 13, 2021

Initially I had issues with the integration between Shopify, HBD, and SMSBump. However, both SMSBump and HBD worked to get it squared away. It appears to be working now. I still have a few more questions that need to be answered and I will update the review if all is well.

Beautee Shoppe Cosmetics, LLC
Time spent using app: 9 days
Union Works Apps replied May 13, 2021

Thanks for your review.

April 22, 2021

I find it very convenient although I would have preferred to be able to set the language directly in the settings et to manage the appearance of the sign-up page so that it would match with my theme.

KIDEKADO | N°1 du développement de votre enfant.
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Union Works Apps replied April 22, 2021

Thanks for your review Alexandra, whilst we don’t currently have the ability for you to make those changes yourself, we hope that you were happy with the speed and efficacy of our support to get this in place for you.

October 29, 2019

I am very new to Shopify and starting my on line boutique from scratch everything is a learning experience, trying to bring more customers to the store is challenging to say the least! This app is a very easy and useful tool to help bring customers to your site. Its defiantly worth at least trying out first, but i am sure anyone that uses it see how easy it is to set up and will continue to use it after the free trial.

KBK Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 months
Union Works Apps replied October 29, 2019

Thanks for your great review and good luck with the launch of your online boutique and building your Birthday Club!

July 24, 2019

it would be better if it integrated better with Shopify admin and added other apps

Georgette Klinger
Time spent using app: 3 months
Union Works Apps replied July 24, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Judah. We took the decision not to automatically add Birthday Email Subscribers as Customers in the Shopify store for a number of reasons, mainly related to Data Privacy and Marketing Preferences. I'm sorry we couldn't have helped more on this occasion.