Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build customer loyalty with an automated Birthday Club

ATELIER M Store

I used this app to collect customers' birthdays and send them a discount. Works perfectly. Does what it's supposed to do. Easy to customize. I needed some fields translated because the default language is English but my store is in Spanish, so I contacted customer support and they did it speedily and kindly. Would recommend.

July 6, 2021

Thanks for the great review Ana! Glad we were able to translate the app into Spanish for you. Keep up the good work on your Birthday Club!

kris nations

Very easy to setup and quite a powerful tool. We had an issue and customer service helped us to solve immediately.

May 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review Kim, glad we were able to help you sync your contacts to your email sending platform.

Queen's Delight

I simply love it.
Simple to use, and generates sales.
It can be integrated in a lot of places and I love the fact that adds a tag on customer with the birthday date so if you have the customer in store you can see it's his birthday.
Support is excellent too.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the great review Sebastian! Glad we've been able to help you with your set-up so far!

Goodwin Smith

Great app, well designed and works well. We have it installed on 3 stores and see good conversions from the Birthday email send outs. Support is very proactive and responds quickly. Highly recommended.

April 28, 2021

Thanks for the great review Tim, keep up the great work on building your Birthday Clubs!

P O D U R

Added this application to see if we can increase our turnover by offering a nice discount code on our customers birthday, and yes, it does work! People like to treat themselves on their big day., Customer service is also on point.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for the great review Amna, Glad we were able to advise on your Birthday Campaign set-up.

Pomgo

I absolutely love the app and their customer service is great ! Thank you so much for your help and great work.

April 10, 2021

Thanks for the great review Gaston! Glad we were able to help you with your styling and translations.

The Bing Bunny Store

Great app, the team were extremely helpful in getting this set up for me. They were extremely responsive and helpful with getting our landing page to look how we wanted it to. Massive thanks

April 5, 2021

Thanks for the great review Lucas! Glad we were able to help you with your landing page customisation.

Saint Jane Beauty

The support team was super helpful with the entire set-up process and assisting me with our brands specific needs. We've already been able to capture a ton of client birthdays with target specific promotions! I highly recommend this app!

March 3, 2021

Thanks for the great review Jenny! Glad we were able to help you to achieve your branded Birthday email layout. Keep up the good work on growing your Birthday Club!

Just Enough Boutique LLC

The app is great & really simple to integrate into your website! Customers are starting to Thank you so much

February 21, 2021

Thanks for your the great review, Glad to hear that you're already collecting sign-ups to your Birthday Club!

Tragos

I've only been using this app for a short period but so far I really enjoy it! It's really simple to use and functions as expected. I was also pleasantly surprised that the support team is quick to respond and is super helpful.

February 11, 2021

Thanks for the great review Laura! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying growing your Birthday Club with our Happy Birthday app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13