Happy Birthday Email Discounts

Happy Birthday Email Discounts

by Union Works Apps

Build brand loyalty with automated birthday discount rewards

Merrilulu

Still on a trial period but so far I really like the app. We sell birthday party decorations so it makes perfect sense to send emails to customers to remind them to shop with us again with a special discount. It's very easy to use. I highly recommend it!

WorkItWear Clothing

Its no longer link to my shop? This has affected my marketing and it only allows for 5 star review.

Orange Something

Amazing app and amazing support! Simple and effective solution to delight your customers, amazing CTR, conversion and open rates!

January 10, 2020

Thank you for the great review Vaibhav, you're our 100th reviewer!!! We hope to continue to play a small part in your Birthday Club success!

Bestmade

This APP is very helpful to us. Exactly the light royalty program for our customers. Great support! Steve helped us to localize some language labels in 24 hours!!

December 26, 2019

Thanks for the great review Atwood, glad we were able to get that translated for you!

Mei Bee Art

Honestly I could not be happier with this app and the support team! Steve spent weeks working with me to get 2 way intergration going between the Happy Birthday App and Mailchimp so that customers still get the custom coupon when they signed up via the Mailchimp sign up with their birthday, or even when they update their birthday on their Mailchimp profile. Not only were they exceedingly helpful, but their app is fantastic to use. I can honestly say they have a loyal customer for life.

November 18, 2019

Thanks for your fantastic review Mei, it was a pleasure to help you to achieve the workflow you needed for your Birthday campaign. Keep up the good work with your campaign!

Hogwarts Shop

GREAT APP. PERFECT FOR INCREASING SALES BY AUTOMATION ! LOVED IT.
....................................................

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your great review! Glad to hear you're enjoying the automation of your Birthday campaign.

Joya Plástica

Muy buena app, fácil de usar y tienen muy buen servicio de para solucionar todas las dudas que tengas.

November 15, 2019

¡Gracias por su amable comentario, me alegra haber podido ayudar!

Empire Skate Australia

Great app, easy to setup and configure and has great flexibility with its many integrations. Having it integrate with Klaviyo is awesome. Sam and the team at Union Works are always so helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Love it.

October 28, 2019

Hi Matt, thanks for the great review, we're really pleased that you're enjoying the app!

Tianello.com

I use this app gift my customers and create daily conversions! Very Easy Set Up! Would be nice if it showed more data like: Birthdays by date or date range!

October 12, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated... We are planning improvements to provide more visibility of upcoming Birthdays, so thanks for the feedback, we'll feed this into the requirements.

Boutique 1861

This app is really easy to use and Steve and his team are awesome!, they are willing to help with any issue. We just ask for one small tweak and they are already on it!. I would recommend this app to anyone that want to cheer up their customer on their birthday! the pricing is also very reasonable ;)

September 25, 2019

Thanks for the great review Simon, really pleased to see that your Birthday Club is doing so well! Keep up the good work and keep an eye out for those new features that we discussed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10