Rezensionen (68)

• 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. Mai 2013

Love this app! Easy to use and makes a big difference.

DetoxiTEA
2 monate mit der App
21. Juni 2016

Just installed and enabled the app. Very simple and quick to complete the "thank you" page. I am a little concerned that the preview shows the email as an order delivered confirmation and not thank you page. If this is the case I am going to appear pretty inept to customers!!

Retro Reclaimations
29 tage mit der App
9. Juli 2015

Love the app and the help team were super helpful in assisting me to set it up!

Justbella
Indonesien
24 tage mit der App
8. Mai 2018

Amazingly simple to use and really useful in driving social media uptake. Highly recommend. Take the free 7-day offer.

My Cold Therapy
Ein tag mit der App
18. April 2013

Very helpful in getting the problem solved that I mentioned below, and it's worked great since then!
Installed this app and it caused our store to crash. Shopify had us un-install the app and it fixed the problem! I hope the issue can be resolved because I loved the idea of this app.

james&leigh
Ein tag mit der App
4. April 2012

I'd LOVE instructions on how to edit the CSS. Please! pinterest would be awesome.

The Brooklyn Bakery Store
3. April 2012

It works for me. There should be a better explanation about how to install the custom CSS script, which doesn't seem to make a difference in the loading time at all for me.

A couple of feature suggestions:

1. Add a "Pin It" button for Pinterest
2. Add an option to upload an image of our stores logo.
3. Keep all the standard purchase confirmation information and item image on the page as well.

Works great on my store: http://shop.iLoveYouButIveChosen.com

I Love You But I've Chosen
1. Mai 2012

hi, think , it's really good solution for converting business ..

EDITION POPULAIRE
14. Mai 2012

great product, great team, great support. install it now.

Nearly Newlywed
16. Mai 2012

Happy Ending app is a great way to continue engagement with customers. The team has been helpful and supportive in setting up and optimizing. Highly recommend!

bummerbaskets