Happy Checkout

Happy Checkout

by Golden Rule Ventures

Gain repeat customers with a customizable "Thank you" page!

Madefair

This is great! To be honest, I was only going to use the free trial for Black Friday weekend, but it was so useful, I'm gonna keep it! Our likes, follows, and tweet mentions noticeably increased.

Ditto Cases

Great app and excellent retention tool.

Justbella

Love the app and the help team were super helpful in assisting me to set it up!

Royal Rags

Eh, perhaps our hopes and expectations were set a bit high with this one but we were excited to get this app. Unfortunately, it did not provide the customization options we were hoping for. CSS coding knowledge is required. We were hoping for more of a drag and drop app. The Checkout page we created with this app is IDENTICAL to the standard Shopify checkout page with the exception of our social networks being added to the page (and there is no Instagram option so that's limited as well).

Will be deleting but the idea was great.

greetabl

Does exactly what it says it will do, and had great customer service. Highly recommended!

Atlantic Health Shoppe

Great idea but the configuration was a mess. Didn't look good at all. Maybe will try again in the future

Handcrafted Honey Bee

So far, so good! I just installed it, so I have yet to see if it drives any traffic, but I really like the look of everything so far. We'll see how it goes, but it's a great idea for an app and everything looks beautiful!

Reviv Serums

Easy; great and fast support; free customization. Love it.

elearning247

Disappointed to see that the only way to change the colors, etc. was to use CSS. Would be nice to include some templates, beyond just having the ability to add our logo.

Savvy Row

Update: No answer from support re date for reinstating Pinterest link. Not enough here to justify the monthly fee.

Mostly excellent but Pinterest is a big, big miss (the app screenshots suggest it's included, but it is not currently). Products purchased should also be hyperlinked, and more customisation would be useful (though I suspect that this is limited by Shopify rather than the app developer). Will keep app long term if Pinterest facility is reinstated.