Happy Checkout

Happy Checkout

by Golden Rule Ventures

Gain repeat customers with a customizable "Thank you" page!

Savvy Row

Mostly excellent but Pinterest is a big, big miss (the app screenshots suggest it's included, but it is not currently). Products purchased should also be hyperlinked, and more customisation would be useful (though I suspect that this is limited by Shopify rather than the app developer). Will keep app long term if Pinterest facility is reinstated.

BMoreUnique

Very nice!
Easy. Simple. Quick.
More customization would put this app over the top!

The Original Curly Tee Towel™

Love this APP! I just set it up and it is perfect! What a great thing for my customers to see at the end of their order placement.

AyeGear - iPad & Macbook Clothing, Carry Your iPad | Travel Vests | Hoodies | Jackets | Tees

Great app, wish I installed it earlier.

Would love to see Pinterest & Google+ integration.

Avenue247

Totally awesome!! Easy to install and fabulous to work with!!

Wicked Clothes

Not the easiest interface, bit tricky to use. It's a good idea, but I feel like they could better develop it.

Papirmass

UPDATE: Honestly, for someone who doesn't know a lot about CSS, it was too hard to customize this app. Additionally, for some reason the Facebook part didn't work, so I couldn't link to my FB page. Finally, the language "Uncheck to disable Happy Ending" is confusing. I think that I paid for 6 months of this app and it was never even turned on because the box wasn't checked. Ugh. Waste of money.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Such a great idea but oh how I wish that it had the option to include an Instagram feed photo. I don't have any videos (yet) and I must admit that mine looks a little lacklustre when compared to the example image, as it lacks the "punch" of a strong visual component. Sounds like these guys are working hard to improve it though, and I'm excited for the update that brings Pinterest back.

KenkoTea

Easy to use, had some trouble initially because of additional scripts in my checkout page. But customer support helped solve that pretty quickly. 5/5 would reccomend

Eyes On Walls

Simple to implement, useful, and great tech support with any issues!

Mieux & Mieux

Makes our after checkout page pretty & encourages customers to share us on their social media! Excellent!