Happy Checkout

Happy Checkout

by Golden Rule Ventures

Gain repeat customers with a customizable "Thank you" page!

Fossil Realm

Easy to use app and a great idea. However, my customers don't seem to be using it all. Maybe it's only worth it for sites with a higher number of orders.

Skin Care By Suzie

I have updated my stars for this review because the customer support is excellent, Which is extremely important for me.

Easy to use, Nice app but could be so much more.

Likes:
Being able to edit message

show what the customer bought.

Face Book addition, My reviews are automatically posted to face book so it is nice to see them there on the thank you page were the customer can click on them to go to that product.

Dislikes:
Hate not being able to change color to match my site, (Update: Customer Support changed it to match my site, Thank you) This is grey and yellow and my site uses white back ground with pinks. My logo has a white background and this app uses a grey back ground so it looks real old school.

Not being able to format message in HTML it is just all runs together.

Wishes:
It showed what the customer bought but the complete order with final charges
This could be used to upsell other products. or offer coupons for next order...etc

Conclusion:
Works well better then the stock thank you page. Not sure I will keep it after the 7 day trial. because of the color issue, I will watch my traffic to see if any one clicks on the Facebook reviews

Papirmass

Such a great idea but oh how I wish that it had the option to include an Instagram feed photo. I don't have any videos (yet) and I must admit that mine looks a little lacklustre when compared to the example image, as it lacks the "punch" of a strong visual component. Sounds like these guys are working hard to improve it though, and I'm excited for the update that brings Pinterest back.

TVRZ Pottery

Tried this and couldn't get it to work properly..the documentation is virtually non-existent. There is a hidden link to a youtube video, however, it is a total joke. The guy narrating the video is clicking on everything so fast you can't possibly get any useful help or troubleshooting information.

ShopNiceKicks.com

This app was TOO easy and TOO simple to use. If you don't want to thank your customers with this app, you truly don't value the relationship with your customers. GET IT.

DetoxiTEA

Love this app! Easy to use and makes a big difference.

james&leigh

Very helpful in getting the problem solved that I mentioned below, and it's worked great since then!
Installed this app and it caused our store to crash. Shopify had us un-install the app and it fixed the problem! I hope the issue can be resolved because I loved the idea of this app.

Electrical Certification Software, Service Management Software, NICEIC, Clik Service, NICEIC iPad App | Clik

Love it! The support team are super helpful as well.

OutlineTheSky

Had a bug issue that myself nor Shopify could figure out. The support line for Happy Endings did a great job at addressing the issue and walking me through it. In the end it is working and my customers are happy! Thank you!

Midnight In Eden

Simple to setup and very easy to use. Looking forward to seeing how it works.