Happy Checkout

Happy Checkout

by Golden Rule Ventures

Gain repeat customers with a customizable "Thank you" page!

olive & pimento

Great app! Super easy to use and set up! Get stuck? No problem! They have great support that was able to customize and fix my issues very quickly! A+++

T3 Tees

Easy setup and a "simple" way to customize the checkout experience. Thanks!

Buy Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Coins

Really good app! I recommend to everyone

Shootsac

this app is great! nice little upgrade to the thank you page after our customers buy something making sure they feel good about their purchase.

also, the support guys were great. had a question about code and they helped my customize my page right away. very pleased!

Rhinestone Clothing

Really like this app, any opportunity to 'virtually' add some personality to a store is great.
Easy to use.
Would love to see some colour/style options for the page in a future release.

IgY Nutrition

I like it. Super easy to install and use. A++

Esther Boutique

Great App. We've been very happy with it.
Would gladly recommend it.

pet n'GO

Fantastic app! We had some problems with the language and it affected the create an account dialog by not showing at the end, but the staff looked into the problem and actually resolved the issue by coding a fix into the app!! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND APP!

African Lookbook

We've received some of our best feedback through customers we've engaged with on Twitter thanks to Happy Ending

Noa Noa Henley

Fantastic App - $6 per month and so easy to setup!