Happy Checkout

Happy Checkout

by Golden Rule Ventures

Gain repeat customers with a customizable "Thank you" page!

Moxie Jean

Haven't tried the new version yet, but I appreciate that the team took a bad review seriously enough to push a new version of the product aimed at addressing the problem. Good communication throughout.

BeanTag

Happy Ending is toooooo easy to not use. Don't let your thank you page goto waste. Great integration w/ social media!

Massage Therapy Supply Outlet

Easy to set up, great idea, I'm keen to see how it works for us!

Kollidea

I love the fact that I am now able to customize my Thank You page and add in personalized messages for my customers! Though currently there is a slight lag of the page, but Ankit responded to me real quick and explained it to me. So I will be patiently waiting for the next awesome improvement by you guys!

A Gilded Life

Really nice app!! Very fast and friendly support. I was able to customize the page to just what we wanted, and it flows seamlessly with the rest of our site. Thanks, Ankit!!

Catch a Piece of Maine

This is app is soooo great, but the support they have is even better! I am super happy, thank you again for being prompt and providing a great app.

Tennis Pro Store

Amazing App and essential for your Shopify website. This App is simple to use and will transform you functional Thank You page into a personal, professional, warm ending to a happy sale! You can also make it so interactive with your social media - twitter, Facebook, etc. - and keep the connection with your customers going. Cannot recommend it enough and wonderful tech support from Dave!

Kate Grosvenor
Tennis Pro Store

Eleanor's

This app is great! It easily converts customers into facebook fans and twitter followers. Really easy to set up and use.

The Vanity Project

This app is a no brainer. Anyone looking to increase engagement should download this. It's also very easy to install and customize and the people who built it are very nice and helpful. Highly recommended.

Perfumies

Good stuff. Super easy to install. Looks nice. No brainer...