Happy Checkout

Happy Checkout

by Golden Rule Ventures

Gain repeat customers with a customizable "Thank you" page!

thevapestore

Don't let your thank you page go to waste, everyone should install this app! Get the most out of your website and increase social engagement. Customer service is awesome and a new version just came out! Definitely worth a try.

Working With Unix Processes

It was a no-brainer to install once I saw what it did for me.

bummerbaskets

Happy Ending app is a great way to continue engagement with customers. The team has been helpful and supportive in setting up and optimizing. Highly recommend!

Nearly Newlywed

great product, great team, great support. install it now.

HOLSTEE

With Happy Ending we changed the text at checkout to match the language across our site, and used the twitter and facebook boxes to make the purchase social and shareable. Above all we love the interface, being able to see what it looks like 'on' and 'off' makes us certain of what our customers are seeing.We have already seen the impact on twitter with people tweeting their purchase!

Disclaimer: We worked with Simple Apps to produce this App.

EDITION POPULAIRE

hi, think , it's really good solution for converting business ..

The Brooklyn Bakery Store

I'd LOVE instructions on how to edit the CSS. Please! pinterest would be awesome.

I Love You But I've Chosen

It works for me. There should be a better explanation about how to install the custom CSS script, which doesn't seem to make a difference in the loading time at all for me.

A couple of feature suggestions:

1. Add a "Pin It" button for Pinterest
2. Add an option to upload an image of our stores logo.
3. Keep all the standard purchase confirmation information and item image on the page as well.

Works great on my store: http://shop.iLoveYouButIveChosen.com

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next