Happy Messenger

Happy Messenger

by Beeketing

Grow sales with automated Facebook Messenger Marketing

Scarpin Style

Otimo aplicativo! Só faltou estar disponível também em outros idiomas, tais como em português Brasil.

tastefulshirts.com

I Just used the app and it really amazing what you get, I just started but I believe my Conversion and sales will go up.

$Worldwide- shipper-discounts$

Very nice and flexible give me the joy in speaking directly to me clients , thanks for this wonderful app

Serial Chiller

I just installed it, still trying to figure out everything, so far so good! Wish there could be more options though, for example, give us an unique (after purchase) thank you code for each customer, that way it would prevent people from using the code again.

iSzaki Shop

Highly recommended this app, and use a more from this company, Fast sell growing, and more. Great product.

CovetedDeals

These family of apps from this company are truly awesome! It shows that someone was actually thinking in their company, on how to provide excellent service. Bravo!

www.remixd.co.uk

I have allready used happy email, and get a great response - this I am sure will have a better response rate and happier customers.

Wris.LUX

Hope it will get sale from this great apps rate for my store........................................

Heavy Flex

I used this app, it was okay. Learn or learn or learn. Idk why they mkaing me rate this app but okay.

Lucil

beeketing always provide useful app for our shopify stores. i'm happy with happy messenger. very useful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7