Happy Messenger

Happy Messenger

by Beeketing

Grow sales with automated Facebook Messenger Marketing

Lucil

beeketing always provide useful app for our shopify stores. i'm happy with happy messenger. very useful

Roni's lil Corner

I am using the app to create and monitor my subscribes and to communicate and invite recurring customers.

Flars

¡Amándolo hasta ahora! Realmente intuitivo de configurar. Por alguna razón no pude elegir ninguna de las imágenes de "gracias", ya que todas estaban en gris. Aunque está bien porque quería usar uno propio de todos modos. ¡Gracias por otro gran apicultor! ...

FREE STYLE LOVE U

good app but get only 1 link

CAVIORS

Loving it so far! Really intuitive to set up. For some reason I couldn't choose any of the "thank you" images, they were all grayed out. It's okay though because I wanted to use one of my own anyway. Thanks for another great one Beeketing!! ...

Beats On Beat

modahombreclothing

This is exactly what we were looking for to connect with our customers. We hope to grow our conversion rates with the help of this app.

Nawfside Records & Apparel

I haven't used it yet So we will see how it goes when I get to use it for the first time. Hopefully it serves its intended purpose.

Godtrix Bitcoin Trainer

haven't use it but from the look is very well done. i'm eager to see how it work out for my first customer

Bfriended

This is an awesome app that has helped us grow our sales. It sends out our messages in a fun and cool way that increases our customer engagement. This is a truly must have app for anyone serious about improving their ecommerce comunications.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6