Happy Messenger

Happy Messenger

by Beeketing

Grow sales with automated Facebook Messenger Marketing

Colorful Pet Store

It is an amazing app! Easy to use and very effective. Thank you because give the possibility that it's free.

weanimeaddict

Thank you. The app has been working pretty well for me. Many customers of mine came back thanks to this app. Thanks team for your great app!

Mini Pet Floral

Just install it and so far so good. Can't wait to see some positive results with it. Thank you!

4th Street Tech

I just started this APP and so far, I love it! Just not sure if the "shop now" option button worked for a user. When we tried the button, it popped up with the store, but when a potential customer did it, it didn't show up. However, it could be that it just didn't show up on our end.
But I really do like the APP so far!

animelovers18

Happy Messenger helped us boost our intention rate to 47%, which is incredible. Thank you guys very much

Flower Journey

Good app for increase your retention rate. Always be a fan of Beeketing apps. They never let me down. Keep up the great work guys!

keentraveller2019

Great app! Thanks to this app, 18% of my customers came back and bought more with the coupon I had added to the message. Thanks!

Women's #1 Wholesale Fashion Outlet

Loving it so far! Really intuitive to set up. For some reason I couldn't choose any of the "thank you" images, they were all grayed out. It's okay though because I wanted to use one of my own anyway. Thanks for another great one Beeketing!! ...

dog or cat lovers

WHAT CAN I SAY ...... beeketing IS THE BEST

AFKARISTORE

Great app we highly recommended it to anyone wishing to improve their sales channel on Facebook Messenger.