Happy Picking

Happy Picking

by Le Studio de Tom

Handle perfectly the first logistic step of the order process

All American Balloons

The popup window that shows the installation process said "Installation complete" but would not go away. I would click "Use App" and it would just refresh and go back to the same screen saying "Installation Complete" with the same options. So, I closed by browser, reopened my website and navigated back to the app. But now it won't even load... Just says "We're sorry, but something went wrong. If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."

La Muggeuse

Really great app!! It helps our team a lot, through our order process,
I truly recommend this app!

Twotags

I did not even get to try this app!
I've been trying to sync this app since 1 week ago. Up till now it is still in sync mode?

March 4, 2019

Thank for your review! Sorry for the sync issue of the app. Our team has been working on this problem and everything has been made to review our synchronization process, which is now without any failure, some new features has been pushed online as well by this time. Our app is now fully reliable.
Do not hesitate to try it again, it will definitely ease your order management process.
Feel free to contact our support team if you need anything.