Simple Header Bar

Simple Header Bar

by GeekSeller

Simple, yet powerful app to add header bar to your store.

Shift Presets

Slim Application Error This app has been broken for about a week now, still says error and now my header bar does not appear. Great app when it was working, once it is working I will post an updated review. Please fix this error, you told another reviewer that it was fixed on the 25th, it is now the 28th and still broken.

November 28, 2020

Hello, our server went down a few times now, but we are monitoring the situation and the header app should work now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Discouneo

Hi ! It's a good app but it doesn't work "Slim Application Error" How to do ? You can fix this quickly because it's not that great.

November 25, 2020

I am sorry for this inconvenience. We were upgrading our servers and some users so this error. It works now properly, as we completed the maintenance work.

Foto na Geladeira

Boa noite, como eu faço para diminuir a altura do background? Ele está ficando em cima do menu do site. Agradeço a atenção.

VESTA Coffee Roasters

This app stopped working. "Slim Application Error" Please let us know where there is a fix. Thanks

April 25, 2020

Hello, we are very sorry for this issue. We have been updating the app over the weekend to improve its performance, some users may experience this error for a short time. Please try again, you should not see this issue anymore.

The Youtube Society

I used this app to show a simple message on top of my website. The title describes perfectly what it is. SIMPLE. This is great for any new Shopify users. It doesn't really have too much going on. The only thing is that they should explain what is what when you first download the app. But other than that, it's a good starting point.