Height & Weight

Height & Weight

by Seezer Apps

Let your customers know their size

Geile Underwear

This will be a very honest review. I´ve been searching for an app like this for a long time. Being very honest, there are some issues with it. Especially with the UX Design. But I believe this app will change the way people shop online. Let´s be very honest, we are all business owners here, start, grow and keep a company is not an easy task. And programming, if it would be easy, we would all master it by now. These guys care about it, no doubt. Very friendly and helpful. It could be much faster though. But for that, the company has to grow, to grow we all need money. I believe for the good of all of us and for our future, we all should download this app and support them to grow as fast as they can. It´s only 9,90$!!! It can grow so much faster. More money means more possibilities, more staff members. The world was not made in a day. Let's support other business as we want to be supported as well. Download this app today!

Princelessus

For now, we are customizing attending my website needs and is the developer is being such great. Even called me! We are implementing this on 3 stores, and we have more additional 3 (for men) to add to! Lets see if we can reach the level needed of this app to implement for a usage of 30k customers a day.

Vanilla Jewellery

I have been searching for this kind of app for a long time! Technical support available and ready to help. 5 stars for me Vanilla

Iceorca

Great idea, make it easy to choose for my customers. The installation guide (inside the help area) is clear but maybe put a bigger button for a better process.