Hello Rich Snippets for SEO

Hello Rich Snippets for SEO | Reviews

by Hello Shop Owner

Add JSON-LD Schema to increase SEO, Google Ranking and CTR

Liliblanc

I used the app to help me with product schema and it's a really good app and fast support as well Thanks

November 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

ePothex

Really great tool that helped us correct a few of our rich snippet issues, and the support and help was absolutely incredible. I would highly recommend this app and company to anybody looking for help with JSON and Google Snippets. A+, 5 stars!

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

PORTRAIT MY PET

This is by far the best app I found on Shopify for products schema, I had some issues for my products schema and the team at hello shop fixed them for me in few hours. Well done and keep up the great job

November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Those words mean a lot to us. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Jewel

good app thanks for your support good app thanks for your support good app thanks for your support .

October 31, 2021

Risette Lingerie

I can't believe how awesome they are! The customer service is super responsive and kind! It's been such a great experience with them. Now, my rich snippet is on all my products! I'd recommend downloading the app and they are amazing! Thank you so much for your help!

Bakaliko.store

Fantastic app and support! The team helped us with adding more parameters as needed. And above all its free and fully featured A+

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We really appreciate it.

Wilson Watches

I would highly recommend this app to anyone who needs google console errors that always happen with Shopify and the support I received from these was 100% any problems they sorted it out for me and I will even say their support is by far the best I have ever had I paid $180 for my theme and the support is absolutely pathetic I just wished these guys did themes as I would not hesitate 1 minute in buying one but getting back to this app it's the best I have ever used and supports was 100 % I would recommend this app without hesitation if you have rich text problem or JSON-Ld problem look no further this app the one you need thanks guys for all your help and support.

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Those words mean a lot to us. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.