HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Blue Lion Jewels

Seems easy enough to setup up and use.

Myc C Mall

Awesome. Mage my life so much easier with organizing help center

Genuslondon

Easy to use, very effective, would certainly recommend!

Lalou Store

Cant format text. I even tried formatting in word and pasting in the app but it changes the format. I had blue titles on one page, different size fonts, different colors, different types of font. this app is horrible! I wasted so much time and I gave up

Boost 4

Love the way this looks on our site. Very easy to use!

Nerja Tapas Tours

Alll great and easily installed - many thanks.

Sanzi Beauty

A great tool for my webshop. Really think it's easy to install and navigate in so I think my customers will find it very helpfull, with this tool.
Thanks for a great app :)

Aegis Athletics

I would use this for any site FAQs page setup. The only thing is while you can move around the inner posts you can't move an entire section to reorganize; with this addition I'd consider a 5 star rating.

Infame Clothing

I found it really easy to use and very helpful in creating an organised FAQ page, although I would like to be able to customise the page a little bit more such as font, images etc.

Diygreendesign

Nice App. Super intuitive and easy to use. Would be nice to be able to duplicate an FAQ once you'd created it (for instance, if you decide you want to put it under a different heading or topic area). Also, would love to be able to edit the font to better reflect the style of the rest of the website. Nice to be able to change the font using the HTML editing capabilities, but can only change the "answer" part, not the question or the page heading. Otherwise, great app. Got my FAQ page setup super fast. Thanks!!