HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Orders without Borders

This app is pretty easy to work with and well designed. It took only a few minutes to get an FAQ page up and running. Thanks for the great work.

Pawsitive Tags

Easy to make a FAQ page. The only thing it's missing is the meta description. It would get 5 stars otherwise

Shaymar's Gifts

This app is really great to use. This is my first time using this app will use it in the future.

Growpalstore

Super fácil de usar, ha sido un gran aporte a reducir los riesgos asociados a las dudas sobre innovación. Gracias

MEDICO PRESTO

Une très bonne application pour rédiger sa page de FAQ. Je recommande vraiment cette application très facile à utiliser.

Smart Home Gadgets

Excellent format and very easy to use! I would highly recommend this app for anyone building a FAQ page or knowledge base.

StayblCam

Excellent. Easy to use and customize and looks professional on our site! Love the fact that images can be included in the answers.

What Fashion Wants

Great app! It's easy to use and gets the job done. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

speakette

Great app. Makes our FAQ page look much neater and more professional.
Easy to use and integrated smoothly with our site.

So Big Baby

I used this app to fill out my FAQ page. It is integrated well, but I will I had a little more control over the look on my page. I will have to see if I can tweak from within Shopify.