HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Maxtory

Excellent app, easy to use and working perfect for me. Super simple setup, nice design, easy to modify. 5 stars!

MME AUTHENTIQUE

Good design of the FAQ and the app is easy to use. Simple and sufficient results. Exactly what I needed. I strongly recommend the app

Cottage LunaSea

I am new to Shopify and setting up websites. This app is so easy and offers a template that is able to be edited to conform to your business.

Oh&Ah

This app is unstable and the support are weak. This app is unstable and the support are weak. This app is unstable and the support are weak.

March 25, 2020

Hello Oh&Ah,

We checked your situation with developers promptly. Help Center app does not in any way affect the way a client's store works. Our app installs and is reachable by a single page in the entire store. The only thing it can affect is that single FAQ page. If this page experiences problems - then it's either our fault or the shop's theme is interfering with our functionality - which we can fix. But if the problems arise anywhere outside of the FAQ page - we technically have no influence over it.
Since Help Center app was uninstalled from your store 2 days ago, maybe there were some other changes in your shop's theme during those days, that had an impact?

kind regards -
Help Center team

Drawsty | 100% Personalized Portaits

Excellent customer service. Simple app that works perfectly. I use it in all my online stores for the FAQ page.

Sunne Tropical Apparel

easy to install, publish and add to shopify store, and offer FREE VERSION allowing my business to grow.

SunneTropical

Best free app allow you to grow your business before MOVE TO PAID version, EASY INSTALLED, easy to add, edit and add to site, search FAQ IS THE BEST

exarum_

very easy to use, everything is preconfigured, it was very helpful, keep it up, more applications like this please

BoomTeck

yes, this is what you want, a very good app help you Start your business, i like it.so 5 star!!!!!!!!

3D-Druckstifte

toller app nur zum empfehlen.danke erleichtert einfach die vielen unnötigen e-mail beantwortungen von kunden

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101