HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Lazy Life Museum

It's a great app. I like it very much and it saves me a lot of trouble.I will definitely recommend it to my friends around

Chik Chak Market

Pretty nice and allows a professional look of the menues and pages, well thought, vey well developed.
However one observation: I am now trying this app because I was given a trial period, which I could have never have had if I hadn't complained about not getting the suppossed free plan that in fact doesn't exist, but yes it is offered!
See, everybody wants his site to look the best, thus for a newbie a free plan or a free trial period which allows at least to build the site is awesome, and on the other hand offering a non achievable free plan, what's happening right now, provokes the client's dissapointment and makes you people look awful; I removed the app after seing that, then I got in touch, finally I was given a trial period.
Someone forgot to activate the free plan? A configuring error? The result is the same...
As I want mi site to look very nice of course I'll be your client.

A recommendation.
A well explained, well detailed step by step building tutorial with clear examples would be highly appreciated by newbies (like me).
I'm a newbie for the website building stuff however a 45 years experienced merchant, therefore about this subject, by logic I tend to buy internet products I need but those that have tutorials, so you can take my word on this, good building tutorials would make you sell much more.

Regards.

June 15, 2020

Hello Chick Chak Market,

Thank you for a review and valuable feedback!
Regarding tutorial how to set-up FAQ page: there are several places, where customer can find information about HC set-up:
1) In Help Center app admin, bottom of the 1st page there is an FAQ block. All most important set-up questions and answers can be found there: how to link FAQ with shops menu, structure of FAQ page, how to add image, video, etc.
2) Also there is a video on HC app Shopify page, top right corner: https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter - it's more educational, not promotional type of video.
3) And Help Center support people are always there to give a helping hand, just email us at support@eoscity.com.
Sorry, if tutorials are missing some info. But yes, we are constantly developing an improving the product.

As mentioned in Help Center app's description, Free plan is available and it's very popular among small and medium size stores. Because even using a free plan customer can create branded FAQ page with unlimited number of Questions and Answers, with possibility for shop customers to search for needed information on FAQ page.

Hope this information helps. Thank you once again for your time.
We wish you great success in your business!
Help Center team

Lojas Riviera

Eu utilizo esse produto e me ajuda à organizar as informações relevantes da minha loja em único lugar. Muito prático e fácil de instalar. Recomendo

familion.ec

muy buenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Styleye Co

HE USADO LA APP PARA LA SECCION DE FAQs Y ES PERFECTA Y SUPER SENCILLA DE USAR, LA RECOMIENDO TOTALMENTE

Quadrostyle

I have finally added my new FAQ page to my website. It's pretty easy to set up and I like that the page can be customized.
The only issue I had was the text input. Using the cleanup format still didn't solve the issue and I noticed 2 fonts in my answers which took a lot of time tidying up. Adding links to text doesn't automatically underline them, change color or make them bold so when previewing the answer you need to be aware of this. It would be a useful automatic feature to install. Another feature to add would be video within the answer. Apart from that so far so good!

June 10, 2020

Hello, Quadrostyle,

Thank you for using Help Center services and for your feedback!
Regarding text input: the links style is added from shops theme. Some themes have the underline, others - don't. Same for other formating of links. Our support team can help you to add it to your theme.
Help Center app has possibility to add videos if the videos can be embedded.
More detailed explanation how your mentioned issues can be solved we've already sent to you via email. If you'll have more questions - please reply and we'll be glad to help!

Have a great day!
Help Center team

manstone-shop.nl

I used this app to organise my FAQ-page. It easy to use and looks good. There's a free plan available.

Pink Remedy

It helped with my FAQ page and is very easy to use the app. But you need to pay for the plan if you want to include multiple categories in your FAQ page.

Victorious Woman Apparel

The app is very easy to use and navigate. It has been a very good addition to my site. Thank you very much!

All Car Model