HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

SupartFit

It was very to easy to use. and came with editable sections that quickened the process. Also show how to link it to store.

VivreBien

wonderful ! I love this app, it is so easy to use and very strong to answer all questions from my customers.

PracticalPC

This is very easy to use. I've tried a lot of FAQ apps and most of them...suck. This one looks nice, it's easy to update, move questions around..etc. It's worth getting off the free plan, and it's a really nice addition to our web store.

Tomoceplus

I find this app superb! Very easy to use. With a very professional rendering. I highly recommend this application

Ultracare.Store

Very useful and flexible app. Provide all must to use features in the free plan. Suggest to use for every Shopify store.

Hight Tech Gadgets

Super app. Very helpful for every store, specially for beginners. It gives trust to possible customer to buy from your store

Novaliv

Great app. Easy to use, and it meets all our needs in terms of FAQs. Fairly customizable (colors, etc.), but enough for it to work smoothly.

DestinyMC

I love it. Very easy to use and so on point. It provided the relevant and important information that I need. Thank you.

BeBornAgainMerch

This app is such a wonderful help!!!!! It makes my store look very simple and professional just as I intended it to be!

riomaxi

Realmente me gusta como funciona esta buscando algo para como esto que encanto el trajo que esta app proporciona gracias al equipo que esta atrás.