HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Reach Gadgets

Easy to use, fast and self explanatory. Thank you for this amazing free app.
LCKY Shop.

Lindaanderson

Just great, and you can't beat free!

Zulys

Thank You for all your Help !!!

Gamerquote

Didn't work for me. Interface is awkward to navigate and the "contact" button just simply didn't work. URL is set to "www.yourdomain.com/apps-help-centre". Couldn't find a way to edit this, looks odd and unprofessional to have "apps" in your URL rather than "pages". The app needs access to your customers and customers data for no reason. There's no reason that the app needs it and I'm disappointed in Oberlo for using this tactic to steal our customer data. If you respect your customers and your own integrity, do not install this.

Fashionmores

Excellent app! Works great. Self-explanatory, Easy to use. No hidden charges.

Blazed Wear

Great app, easy to install and looks professional.. so why the 1 star?

Well, all was working great but my customers now cannot get past the reCAPTCHA form. I have contacted the developers who haven't replied.

I will change this review to a well deserved 5 stars for the app once the issue is resolved. Sadly, my 1 star for customer services will still stand regardless.

Kincostore

Easy to instal, easy to use. Made it all easy to engage customers. Would be nice to include the standard FAQs that could be edited.

Lift Innovations

This app was working quite well but now my customers aren't able to get past the Captcha to contact us, which is negatively effecting their experience. I have contacted support twice with no response.

Edit: Support got back to me after a second email and have claimed they have fixed the issue. I did a couple tests and it seems to work again. Updated to 5 stars.

Lunivers Otaku

Very easy to use, and very fast to add, great app!!

Shopzle

MAkes review pages look super professional, app works great! and how can you go wrong with FREE, amazing! I reccommend