HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Simshoper

Great app!
awesome features for a free app. easy to use.

The support is very fast and very supportive.

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

Create beautiful FAQ pages with ease, this is a must have application. The support is also excellent.

Swiss Rocks

Very nice app for FAQ pages. Sleek and smart. Gives nice UX. Different design templates that you can customise with your colours etc. And swift helpful support! Recommend :)

Airport Candy

Super easy to setup and their customer service is superb! Marius is extremely helpful! They are even open to new suggestions. Love that!

The Platform STL

I used this app and was able to easily make a simple and organized help center. It was easy to connect it to my Shopify store as well.

Luvele CZ

Great stuff, thanks. We use it on 5 stores and it's working great.
Would love to build in some automated chat services moving forward :)

My Dental Wig

We are currently using this app at: https://mydentalwig.com/apps/help-center for our Q & A page. It's easy to use.

QuakyCo

Great app with great support team ! I highly recommend ! Thank you again for everything, I love the customizations you have done :)

The MeatStick

We are using the app now as our FAQ. At the beginning we had some issue but thanks so their great customer support service, we solved it. It is nice product to use as FAQ.

I also expect them to improve the product for SEO as well.

JumpOrange

This app provided exactly what I was looking for in regards to functionality and design. Is simple to use and delivers a lovely layout. A must for those who wish to provide a quality FAQ section.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93