HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

All Car Model

Wicked Mouth Cosmetics

It's easy to use and looks great with any theme. I honestly didn't expect much from a free app but this really came through for my small business. Support Them!!

Jayimi.Skinn

i really like this app, it does help make my website look more professional. I like how you can customize everything as well. thank you so much developers!

Aquapeeler

Great experience and I must say it is very easy to use and for a free app htis is very very very good. so thank you

Clean Bed

Simple and easy to use. This app helped me a lot to make awesome and well done FAQ pages for my store. Recommended!

Semilla Cosmeticos

Nos encanta el tipo de organización que nos dió esta app con respecto a las FAQ. Está mas legible y el cliente puede encontrar las respuestas rápidamente.

Blue Cactus Printing

Awesome app. HelpCenter app works great. I love the simplicity. All I have to do is add my FAQs and it's good to go. Highly Recommend.

EBODA STORE

I use the application to make my FAQ more professional and it is very easy to use and configure, I am very satisfied

Trovelle

I do not understand why some URLs have the digit one being appended randomly to articles URLs after a while. Uninstalling if I cannot rely on URLs to articles being static. This digit is being added randomly as far as I can tell.

Travellers

The app is user friendly and works seamlessly with our store. Justas was super responsive when I needed support! Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108