HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

SWIRLYCURLY

Works really well. Easy to use. I needed some custom coding and their customer service did it within 48 hours. Very impressed with this company so far.

GeezerGlide LLC

I must say this app and especially their customer service did blow me away. I initially signed up for the free plan and had a couple of support requests/customization questions regarding my theme & colors to be used for the different controls, labels, etc. Honestly I wasn't expecting immediate support and actually fixing the color theme on behalf of me but their support did it anyway to my complete & fullest satisfaction. They were super fast, very professional - even that I was only on their free plan....
Today I decided to go with one of their paid plans, because I think it is worth the money and especially as they really care about their customers. I definitely can recommend their app and especially their support/customer service - THANKS!!!

Aerial-X

Der Kundesupport ist sehr schnell, kompetent und offen für alle Fragen. Er hat uns sehr weitergeholfen und beim Aufbau unseres FAQ unterstützt.

Good Protein

Awesome app! Super easy to use, looks good and professional, and the pricing is really affordable. Highly recommend!

AirClear Store

The app is great. Beautiful FAQ structure to layout your questions. Seamless integration. I had a small issue with the navigation in my theme but after I contacted support, it was fixed in a day. A+ for support. Love the app.

BadAce Tactical

Customer service is very friendly and responded in a very timely manner. Good looking app too, and great price! Thank you.

Her Beautiful Brand

I used this app for my FAQ page and eventually upgraded to the help desk package - very professional and easy to use and setup whether you go with the free or paid version

Hypnotic Highs

I love this app! It's very user friendly and would definitely recommend it! Also, it's great to be able to unpublish something you no longer wish to display so quickly!

ANAABU.CO

The FAQ page is easier to setup and user friendly, I want to give 5 stars for this feature. However, if you wish for Live Chat feature you need to take premium package, and Live Chat helpdesk app is not stable on my page. Sometimes i can't even login for one day. I hope the live chat feature can give notification directly to our mobile device as we are not always in front of our desktop and have to open the app everytime. So I'm deleting the live chat feature but still maintaining the FAQ page now.

February 3, 2021

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback as it helps us improve our application and services!

We would like to further investigate the issues you have encountered while using our application especially as we have never experienced the problems with login to the app. We have sent you an e-mail requesting a bit more information, so our developer team can take a deeper look. Also, we would like to notify you that our mobile app is in the development and soon should be out for users.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

HelpCenter support team.

La Lingerie GM

Good evening, I thank HelpCenter support, because they fixed my problem with the search bar which was no longer displayed. Very quick consideration of my request and also very quick development intervention, great top. Thank you so much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 116 117