HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Palmeñas

Imprescindible, una de los mejores pluggins para realizar tareas de soporte a los usuarios. Su uso es bastante cómodo y sencillo aunque todo el contenido está en inglés y tienes que realizar algunas traducciones manualmente.

GR8jet

GR8 JOB i really like this app it helps to have more convert purchase thank you nice nice nice 100

Manduka EU

Easy to use, clean and practical. Tech support responds very quickly and on spot, this is why I submit 5 start

Snuggly Cuddly Toys

This is the app you need to create an ideal FAQ page! The support team is ready to help you achieve your desired results. Highly recommended.

mattir

Makes a nice FAQ. I had a small glitch though and the tech support was all over it and had it resolved in good time. Very satisfied.

Caiyah

Installed this app about 2 months ago, I have not needed to upgrade as yet but so far so good. would recommend

CUITISAN.HK

Nice app !!. Five stars !!. It has everything I need !! Very easy to use. Price is also good. Highly recommended

July 27, 2020

Hello CUITISAN.HK,

Thank you for using Help Center app and for your kind review!

Please note that we have an optional contact form page. You can enable it by navigating to HC Settings > Content.

If you have any questions regarding the app - please contact us - support@eoscity.com.

Kind regards!
HC support team

Kamikiri Knives

This app really helped me design a great Frequently Asked Questions page for my customers to use. Highly reccomend

ViceVille

Very clean FAQ page. I really enjoy this app. It is easy to learn how to use and has every capable function needed to run a smooth FAQ page.

ZORAYA HAIR

i use this app to set up the FAQ section on my store . i like how user friendly it was. i would like if it had more colours options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108