HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Harazat Box

Love the look for the Help Center. Even the support team that's very quick to help with any design issues!

Renato.cz

We've set up Help Center and it looks absolutely stunning, we have encountered few issues but the support team fixed all issues super fast!
Strongly recommend

LookGoodEveryday

The app works great! It was very easy to set up the app, there are many templates to choose from, that helps to adapt the page to my store's style. Recommend trying this app!

homefinnestluxury

i used this app to help me do my FAQ section and l must say, lm so excited right now, so easy to use

Loved By Doggo

The auto-reply email feature only works if the incoming email is formatted a certain way. For example, an incoming message from "First Last" firstlast@example.com will not receive an auto reply. If you try to reply to said message, the app gives you the following error message "the to.O field is invalid" (and yes, that is exactly how it is spelled). Even the error messages have an error. There were also other inconsistencies that let me know that the developer didn't test the app to make sure that it looked and behaved right. For example, the Live Chat area template mentioned an email template (two separate areas). Some areas also didn't have complete sentences so you had to guess what it was trying to say. Overall, I am tired of developers pushing out apps without fully testing them first. I wish Shopify did third-party testing before allowing any app to be sold in the App Store.

May 2, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your honest opinion. We’re sorry for the impression that the app wasn’t fully tested, we spend a lot of time for tests and we wouldn't release it to the public if any errors can be found.
If any small issues appear due to the continuous app improvement related code updates, we get them resolved quickly, although such situations are an exception. We’re already working on the mentioned issues and it will not take long to fix.

Hopefully, we can chat a little bit more on an email thread, so we’re looking forward to hear from you. Sincerely, the HelpCenter team!

Xenotees

Amazing app! It's so great my customers can search my FAQs now. I don't know why someone said it's unattractive. It looks fine, and is really basically about delivering information- therefore, I'm really happy with the app. Check out how it looks on my website: http://www.xenotees.com/apps/help-center :D

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

by Diehl

I used this app to create my FAQ page. I had a couple of special changes I wanted to make but was having some trouble getting it to look right on my store, so I sent the developers a quick email. They responded really fast and easily solved all of my questions. Definitely 5 star service!

Premier Paddle Boards

It has been a great FAQ page for our business and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a FAQ page

myblinki

My misunderstanding. The app works fine and verified the root of the problem was indeed external after extense research. My apologies.

April 15, 2021

Kindly note that, as explained via emails, developers have removed the added code and compared theme code versions to find that the snippet added had no effect on the problem mentioned.

As mentioned in emails, looks like another app updated/installed or theme updated could have caused the issue.

Hope this makes sense and we wish we could assist more in your case.

Wishes,