HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Big Travel Store USA

Good customer support. We have installed this app on three websites. We liked it. We recommend this app.

generationmerch

Once I got the hang of creating my FAQ page, it was well worth the effort. Much better than just using pages in the Shopify admin. It looks very professional Thanks Helpcenter.

Lucky07 store

Great app !!! It is easy to use to make my FAQ page. It makes my website more trustworthy and convenience for visitors

Big Plans Online

Really easy to use and works extremely well. I was able to create my FAQ page relatively fast, and it was also easy to edit my answers/questions.

persona-non-grata-men

It is easy to use and offers good templates. The app allowed me to set up trust badges on my store without stress.

The Titan TV

good, the best app, It Help me Much, very very good, I like app, its easy understand in only minutes I can do much thing.

Verdant Voyage

Seems good, does take a while to get a hang of it. They did ask the review a bit too early, I barely got to do anything.

Gamesellers.nl

Great looking, easy to use FAQ app. Also two thumbs up for support, prompt replies, prompt sollutions.

True African Art

Easy app to edit yourself. Good features on the free version. Superb customer service and customization. Ugly Templates.

Marth&Abbie