HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Xenotees

Amazing free app! It's so great my customers can search my FAQs now. I don't know why someone said it's unattractive. It looks fine, and is really basically about delivering information- therefore, I'm really happy with the app.

Check out how it looks on my website: http://www.xenotees.com/apps/help-center

Divaslounge Online

This app is amazing. Can't believe it's free!

Yard Game

Great app! I had an issue with the font as it clashed with the rest of the website and Tomas was quick to respond and fixed it for me! Great support.

Azfitnessequipment

Ugly interface but easy to use.

Kapowsmiles

Easy enough to use but this has a very ugly interface.

Claudioblac

Really great app! Can't believe it's FREE! The service is also outstanding! Had some minor issues and their support team was awesome! Highly recommended!

Dexterity Brand

Awesome app that has made is so easy to create a fantastic section for lots of information on my website without needing to create a heap of pages to make it difficult for customers to navigate. The FAQ is the core information on my site.
Thank you for providing it. Highly recommend.
www.dexteritybrand.com.au

California Haze

A really easy way to set up an FAQ page. Our customer service requests have dropped significantly thanks to this app

Macsound Electronics Theatrical Supplies

This app has really made building our FAQ section a breeze. Plus its so easy to make changes and reorganise things. Definitely recommend it.

Createpros

Great app! Helps if you have some knowledge of CSS. However, you can get by without it.