HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    88% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    7% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

121 - 130 of 988 reviews

Hight Tech Gadgets

Super app. Very helpful for every store, specially for beginners. It gives trust to possible customer to buy from your store

Novaliv

Great app. Easy to use, and it meets all our needs in terms of FAQs. Fairly customizable (colors, etc.), but enough for it to work smoothly.

DestinyMC

I love it. Very easy to use and so on point. It provided the relevant and important information that I need. Thank you.

BeBornAgainMerch

This app is such a wonderful help!!!!! It makes my store look very simple and professional just as I intended it to be!

riomaxi

Realmente me gusta como funciona esta buscando algo para como esto que encanto el trajo que esta app proporciona gracias al equipo que esta atrás.

MONT JEAN JOLLY

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mon FAQ. Je suis en mode test pour le moment. Je pense que ça devrait le faire.

Peccato Estilo & Hogar

La aplicación cumple lo que promete. Es de muy fácil configuración, funciona perfectamente tanto en tu web de escritorio como en la de celulares. Podrás solucionar cualquier duda de tus clientes con esta potente herramienta. Pero lo mas importante para mi a sido el equipo de desarrollo que cuando e tenido dudas o problemas, me han ayudado rápidamente resolviendo absolutamente todo. Estoy encantado. Muy recomendada.
The application does what it promises. It is very easy to configure, it works perfectly both on your desktop and mobile websites. You will be able to solve any doubt of your clients with this powerful tool. But the most important thing for me has been the development team that when I have had doubts or problems, they have helped me quickly solving absolutely everything. I am delighted. Highly recommended.

Illux LED

Great app and an even better customer service experience! Thanks to my friend Justas! He really helped me out!

Taflisa

super app super makkelijk in gebruik en de gratis versie is goed voor het begin ik werk er nu ook mee bedankt.

your925silver

second store we use this app, this is amazing.... translations options.. integrate facebook chat... this is AMAZZZIINNNGGGG!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 98 99
1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 98 99