HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Zorbas Nutrition

Very good app. Clear and intuitive back-end, can be customized a little bit through the Theme's CSS file. The only minus is there is no way to customize the app's page itself, and the URL is not perfect as well. Strongly recommended.

It would be nice to have a paid version with the ability to customize the META description for the app page, and to add a descriptive text block under the header of the page.

5/5

DouchEco™

Very well designed support page. Also save your settings and pages if you erased it by error. I recommend

luvele EU

Works great, very happy AAA+++++++++++++++++++!! Design is great, and being able manage content by dragging is awesome

Viola Blossoms

love it. I just started using it, it's clear, usefull and free. I raccomand this application to everyone who just started.

Wandesnack

The app is really easy to use and it looks great integrated in the website. I highly recommend it to any shopify user.

lemonelves

It's very useful.I am a newer in running shopify, it helps me processing the FAQ problems.I will recommend it to my friends.

Orders without Borders

This app is pretty easy to work with and well designed. It took only a few minutes to get an FAQ page up and running. Thanks for the great work.

Shaymar's Gifts

This app is really great to use. This is my first time using this app will use it in the future.

Growpalstore

Super fácil de usar, ha sido un gran aporte a reducir los riesgos asociados a las dudas sobre innovación. Gracias

MEDICO PRESTO

Une très bonne application pour rédiger sa page de FAQ. Je recommande vraiment cette application très facile à utiliser.