HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Get More

Easy to use, one click installation, I love it and need it. In addition, integrate with messager, good to interact with potential customers~

Erin McGuire Photography

This app is very easy to use and the support is awesome! They reply quickly and have helped me with everything I needed help with.

Roudbreck

App works perfectly and you get all you need to get started on the free plan. Customer support is super fast and friendly. They answered within hours to my inquiries.

The Better Backyard

Help center FAQ is very clean and easy to use. The support is great and very responsive to any issues you have. Highly recommend this FAQ app.

Love4Little

Great function so I spend less time answering to customers, because of the FAQ I have right now! Thank you so much.

Ellennyswim

Prompt, friendly and helpful support team - solved my issue really quickly. Really easy to use app.

formae

I tried a few faq apps and Hep Centre is the one that met my criteria the best.

Among other features, the keyword and question search bar works very well.

Wish more of the basic settings (text formatting in particular) was embedded in the back-end, but this is more than compensated by the responsiveness of the customer support.

MonCadeau3D

a very responsive customer service! the team helpcenter helped me a lot with the installation of the application and made all the desired changes

Bonita Candles

What an incredibly simple to use app, and it is so hard to find a free app these days, I am delighted with this find, and will use it again on other stores I develop. I didn't need an FAQ, I was just looking for an 'accordion' facility to enable a better layout for a long page. This did exactly what I needed and works great, it even will follow your theme settings for fonts and colours which help for consistency and saving time! I had only one support question, which was to be able to change the URL. I got an almost immediate answer, with screenshot and solution. So I can even say superb support even as a non-paid user. Very well done to the developers of this app - and thank you so much!!

September 17, 2019

Dear Bonita Candles,

Thank you very much for an inspiring review! It means a lot to all our team :).
If you have more questions about the HC app - we'll be always ready to help.

Have a great day!
Help Center support

Mèka

Great app! We have opted for the free version for the time being and it meets our expectations very well. Even the paid version is great value for money in my opinion. Plus, the customer service is amazing! There was interference between the app and our theme in the beginning, but Justas got back to me and solved it very quickly. Highly recommended!