HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Kaeruu

This is just an amazing app. I'd recommend all the shopify users to utilize this app. Wish everyone the best in everything!

Remedy Real

We found it very easy to use and not complicated at all! an overall great addition to our store, Thanks!

Shades Store Co

Non-hassle, easy to use, it helps to build my page and organizing is never been easier. Kudos to the developer

weblit

This a very useful app with a free version. Works smoothly, it's customizable, and it covers all we need for an FAQ page.

DEALS FB

the App Cool And Friendly Use they know what they Offering and they know what the customer looking for , they Have Amazing support Team .

ShootingTargets7

Outstanding value and great support. Makes it very easy to create an easy to navigate help center. Has already cut down on our customer service calls. Super quick to give help with styling if needed, My only gripe is that I wish I could create multiple "help centers" as it would be perfect for putting FAQ's on product pages specific only to that product. The SEO benefits would be nice as well.

September 25, 2020

Hello ShootingTargets7,

Thank you very much for positive review and valuable feedback - it's really important for HelpCenter team! Regarding SEO benefits - please navigate to Help Center app's preferences, FAQ => Settings tab. Down bellow there is "SEO" settings part with several options. Maybe it will be valuable for your store's FAQ SEO?
If you have any questions or need help - please let us know via support@eoscity.com and we'll be more than glad to help!

Have a great day -
Help Center team

Timeless Wooden Watch

Super easy to use! I really love this app, I've been using it on all of my online stores. Amazing and keep up the good work to all of the developers!

Alissée

Very nice accordion FAQ, it works well and is easy to use. I've used it on several shops before, but this time I had a problem and they solved it, all the team is very nice.

Orphan Riot Designs

I use this app often with my store and have to say it is one of the most useful apps I have. It's very intuitive, easy to use, with no pay walls hiding the necessary stuff. If you are just starting your store and dont have any coding experience get this app and save yourself a LOT of headache and time. Very grateful this exists :)

Parideo

The worst app for FAQs!
Even in offline mode, it appears in Google Search.
Service in bad faith: not very conciliatory and untrue.
Not possible to translate the app in several languages simultaneously. STAY AWAY!
La pire des apps en ce qui concerne les FAQ!
Même en mode Offline, celle-ci apparait dans la Recherche Google.
SAV de mauvaise foi: peu conciliant et mensonger.
Pas possible de traduire l'app en plusieurs langues simultanément. A FUIR!

September 18, 2020

Hi,

thank you for the feedback and I hope you can reply to my email I've just sent. I'm hoping to chat more about languages as you can surely add other languages to HelpCenter. Also, the SEO issue is unique to your store and no other users experienced it before so I believe we can work this out. Let us know more when you have a minute. Marius.