HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Sunne Tropical Apparel

easy to install, publish and add to shopify store, and offer FREE VERSION allowing my business to grow.

SunneTropical

Best free app allow you to grow your business before MOVE TO PAID version, EASY INSTALLED, easy to add, edit and add to site, search FAQ IS THE BEST

exarum_

very easy to use, everything is preconfigured, it was very helpful, keep it up, more applications like this please

BoomTeck

yes, this is what you want, a very good app help you Start your business, i like it.so 5 star!!!!!!!!

3D-Druckstifte

toller app nur zum empfehlen.danke erleichtert einfach die vielen unnötigen e-mail beantwortungen von kunden

Mermaid Beach co.

This app is super to easy to use, beautiful and pretty much worked without any adjustments at all for me. I actually picked a slightly higher rated one first which was horrible to use, this was quick and easy, and there was excellent customer support for something I couldn't figure out myself. Thank you!

Shhhing

I used it to make an FAQ. It worked as expected and I liked that it gave me some examples to learn and base myself off of.

Ethicool Books

Great service and support, and really usable product. It required a lot of tweaks to work well with our theme at www.ethicoolbooks.com but the support team addressed everything really quickly. Nice work - great value product, too.

Viking Massage Guns

This FAQ app is very easy to setup, use and modify. I love it and it looks great on the website. Very clean and professional.

SilkySkinCareCo

I used this app to make FAQ page, can't say anything else but great app, easy and quick to set up =)