HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

ChampionPlus

very easy to use this app, save lot of my time. very helpfull to thoese people who want to run e commomce on shopify

Ethni Beauty Market

This is just AWMESOME! Our FAQs look so nice now, I really like how it looks like. And when we faced some display issues related to our template, the support took actions in a very short time!

Furvelous

It has templates that really help when you have a brand new store. Plus it's very easy to navigate.

Kharrier

Very good and useful app, they ease you the task with the differents exemple put in the app and you know which questions are frequents and importants

BlockBlueLight

app is everything you need for a FAQ page, very easy to add additional questions. Support is the absolute best, they have helped me customize and tweak it to fit my site, they always come back to me very quickly and are very helpful!!

Blueberries Bleu

The app it gives you the opportunity as well as professional and prepared look for e-commerce site.

Moon Goddess Gifts

I like the free HelpCenter app. It conveniently matches my current theme and I highly recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Green Warehouse

I like the app because it gives you the oportunity to look professional in your ecommerce. It is simple to use.

Cursus Anatomicus

I really recommend this app. Works perfectly great. After having some issues the support helped me within just couple of hours.

KubaroStore

nice and easy to use. very intuitive and comes with preprogramed template of most frequent questions.