HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

SMS Business Server

This is the best way to communicate to a customer - ordered and structured. Thanks for designing it. It is worth the premium plan.

Royal Valley mx

a just buy this app and i have some questions and thee asistance team respond veri quickly, solve my problmes in a short time 2 to 3 hrs - a very quick response for my opinion, i recomend a lot this app, works very well""

Vghsm Co

This the best app out there for easy and quick FAQ setups. I have tried other apps but this one is the best. Good job. Cant not wait to use this in future online stores

White Petal Skin

This app helped me built my shopify store faqs column. really grateful for them. They provided me all the suggestions and compatible answer for each suggested question, What else do you ask for?

Caribeheart

I was having trouble figuring out the app. I reached out to customer support and they helped me resolve the issue. The response was quick even at 1am. cudos :)

Sprouted Planner

I wanted a professional and clean looking FAQ page, with the drop down sections. HelpCenter is perfect for that. Since I wanted 2 main drop down sections, I paid for the premium version (definitely affordable) and am happy I did. My page looks clean and professional.

Press & Still

After trying and ditching a couple of other FAQs and page creation apps, I landed on this one (on advice from a friend).

What I like:
- Easy to set up
- It takes on my store theme automatically so I don't have to mess with fonts and settings (yes!!!)
- Ability to create sections and categories (but this is a paid feature)
- Ability to format extensively within the answers (trying to add bulleted lists into the other page creation apps was a headache - needed tech support)

What I struggled slightly with:
- Layout options not quite as visually stunning as, say, LayoutHub, but functionality and ease of use is well worth the trade-off
- Anchoring of answer text seemed off - when I expanded accordion answers, the text flew up too high and hid under my web header. But HelpCenter tech support went into my site and fixed this within 24 hrs.
- Not sure what I think of the help-center URL. I wanted to use a FAQs URL. It seems I'm paying to advertise the HelpCenter app instead of leading people to my FAQs page

August 26, 2020

Hello Press & Still,

Thank you for choosing HelpCenter app! And thank you very much for your time providing valuable insights about our service. It is very important for growing and enhancing HC app features.
Regarding your last comment about FAQ page url - it can be customised according to the customer's needs in "App proxy" section. We've already sent you an email where and how it can be done.
If you have more questions or need any help using HelpCenter app - please contact as at support@eoscity.com and we'll be more than glad to help.

Kind regards and all the best in your business!
HelpCenter team

GloLyte Lamps

Best option in my opinion. The annual renewal makes the most sense for me and the price is right. Had one theme compatibility issue, but was quickly resolved through responsive customer service...

Blueberry Warrior Co

Really very helpful and brings across exactly what you intend to in terms of answering all potential questions, giving answer clearly and in an easy to maneuver manner

bargainbangerz

This app is great. I really like the clean and simple layout. The process of creating an FAQ page is very straightforward.